ONE LIFE ENDS ANOTHER BEGINS
by Lupie Riley

 
Freelance writer  Lupie Riley
 
Thought:  Recently we lost our 85 year old sister-in-law who went home to be with the Lord.  Days later a new life entered our world with great grand daughter Rylee.   We were privileged to take a flight to Iowa to hold this 6 week  bundle of joy in our arms.  How precious is life.  Children are a gift from God.
 
The word talks about children.  In Jesus time family's had many children.  God instructed Noah to replenish the earth and within a short time this was accomplished.  At one point in the Gospels Jesus is seen blessing the children.  He told us through Paul that each have their own Angels on assignment to watch over them.  Children were valued back then but in today's world they sometimes become an inconvenience or intrusion into a women's life and through pro-choice are exterminated.  I've often wondered with that label of pro-CHOICE why they can't CHOOSE  life for their unborn babies.  Many of society's women have bought into the lies of the enemy, Satan, and it's cost this country more lives then in the Holocaust and still this horrendous act continues to this day. 
 God has a stern warning for those who harm these little ones and it's not pleasant.  He also provided a way of forgiveness through the blood of Christ  for those who have sacrificed their child to the God of convenience.  Jesus took that sin upon himself to offer forgiveness to those who have committed this violent act so they could be free from guilt and live their lives out the way God would have them to, in His plan and will.
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life for all those who ask for his forgiveness.  He is the answer for those who suffer from guilt and realize the deed that they have done. 
 
 Their is freedom in Christ who willingly forgives our bad choices that Satan holds us in bondage to.  For God so loved the world  ( you and me ) that he gave his only son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
 
Prayer:  Father God, may all the women who have been involved with abortion come to the knowledge that you offer forgiveness and a new life through Jesus sacrifice on the cross.  They no longer have to live with guilt and depression but can go on to live out their life in your will and purpose in the Kingdom of light.  
Verse:  Math. 19:13-15 "  Little children were brought for Jesus to lay his hands on them and pray. But the disciples scolded those who brought them "Don't bother him," they said.  But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and don't prevent them. For of such is the Kingdom of Heaven."  And he put his hands on their heads and blessed them before he left. 


Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print