REVELATION 14 6 12
by ralph jackson

There is a message Christians are to share with the whole world and this message is given by Three Angels in Revelation 14:6-12. Many of you will have heard these messages many times but some of you may be new to it.   These are messages of warning and hope to a fallen world.  

Jesus First Advent

By the time Jesus came into the world the people were loaded down with many religious rules and practices. Tradition was superior to the Word of God. It was because the Pharisees had neglected the written Word of God that the good news of the birth of Jesus, the Son of God coming into the world as a baby, was lost in all of their routine practices of worship. If the priests had understood the Word of God, and in particular the time prophecy of Daniel 9, which points exactly to the time of Christ’s baptism by John and His crucifixion, they would have been anticipating the Messiah’s first advent and been ready to welcome Him into the world.

John the Baptist

John the Baptist had been preaching the Everlasting Gospel, heralding the first advent of Jesus, however, because the message was clear to all who heard him, many believed, except the Jewish religious leaders under Annas and Caiaphas, the High Priests of the time, both of whom should have been well versed in the sacred writings. However, they did not listen to John or acknowledge his right to preach. After all John had no qualifications. He was unschooled in their theological school, so how could have more knowledge than these two well-educated and learned men?

Present Day

Has anything changed to day? All Christians are waiting for Jesus to come but there seems to be a great number of churches which don’t follow the scriptures.   Tradition has again taken the place of the Bible.   Jesus said in Matthew 15:6:

“Thus you have made the commandment of god of none effect by your tradition.”

The prophecies of the Bible are misunderstood or misinterpreted today to fit false theories. It is because of this that God gave a final message in His Word to enable those who truly believe in the Bible as the Word of God, to search for the message and understand it. It falls to us who believe the Bible to broadcast the messages of the Three Angels.

Jesus Return to Earth

In Acts 1:11: Jesus said he would return again to the earth! After he left the disciples on the mountain, the angel told them that he would come back in the same manner in which he had gone into heaven. This is the ‘Good News’ message we should be telling everyone about today!   This is the Everlasting Gospel people need to hear today. However, as in the time of Jesus, those who profess to be keepers of the oracle’s of God, the ordained priests and ministers of world churches, will be the last ones to accept the message – if they accept at all?

The First Angels Message - Revelation 14: 6-7

“Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth – to every nation, tribe, tongue and people, saying with a loud voice, “fear god and give glory to him for the hour of his judgement has come; and worship him who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

In Hebrews 4:2, Paul tells us that the gospel was preached to us as well as to (the Jews), but the word, which they heard was not accepted because they had no faith that Jesus was the Messiah. So the First Angels message is not a new message, it has been preached throughout the centuries. When you read this message you will notice a few things. First the message is in a prominent centre position.   Secondly, it is not a new message, it has been going for a long time that is why it is called: ‘The Everlasting Gospel.’   Thirdly, this message is not just for the Jews, it is for the whole world. Finally the message is very clear and can be understood by everyone who has to make an informed choice to accept or deny it.

Fear God

In verse seven of Revelation 14, you will notice that we are told to fear God and give Him glory for the hour of His judgement has come.   Fear of course does not mean that we are to cower like a trapped animal out of fear of God’s wrath, but we should pay respect and reverence to God. We are to worship Him alone because He is our creator who made everything.   The only Commandment that tells us that God made everything is the 4th commandment – Remember the 7th day to keep it holy, (that is to set it apart), for in 6 days the lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them – Exodus 20:10-11

Judgment

We are being judged today, therefore our acceptance of Jesus, as our Saviour throughout our lives will determine our eternal life gift. If we do not accept Him, then we forfeit that gift.

Many don’t understand the judgment that is going on today in heaven. According to John in verse 7, the time of judgment is going on at the same time as the Everlasting Gospel is being preached.   Therefore, as the Everlasting Gospel has been going on for centuries, it follows that judgment has been going the same length of time.  

Our question is then, who are those being judged?

We know Jesus is in heaven therefore it follows that He is judging in heaven.

We can read in Daniel 7:9-10, the ancient of days, that is God, is sitting in judgement with the books open.   So the judgement started with those who have professed Christ as their Lord.  

There are many churches today who say that they are the only ones who will enter heaven. We should know that God does not look at a person’s Christian denomination. He looks at the person’s heart.

Let’s have a look at scripture to show that judgment starts with God’s people. Turn to 1 Peter 4:17.

“For the time has come for the judgment to begin at the house of God, and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God.”

I have just mentioned that God does not see a person by his religious denomination, so what is the ‘House of God’?

In 1 Timothy 3:15 Paul says:

“I write so that you may know how you ought to conduct yourself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.”

Here Paul speaks of the ‘House of God’ meaning the person. We, who are in the flesh; God’s people. We are the church of the living God. God living in us!

In 1 Corinthians 6:19 it says:

“…your body is the temple of the holy spirit”.

It is therefore not enough just to profess Jesus Christ with your mouth, as Christians we must give obedience to God by our lifestyle. As Christians during the judgment, that is now, we are to practice what we preach, because the works we do in Christ will judge us.   We do not do God’s work to be saved by our works, but we do God’s work because we ARE saved by faith through grace and our faith produces the work we do for and in Christ.

Purpose of the Judgment

So what is the purpose of the judgment, which has already begun in heaven? It is to analyse the life of those who profess Christ. He knows our hearts and His judgment will weed out those who profess Him with their mouth but in their hearts they do evil.

In Hebrews 10:30, we can confirm that judgment is for God’s people. It says:

“the lord will judge his people,” and Christian’s today are his people.

The Wedding Feast

If you need further confirmation about who is being judged, read the parable of the wedding feast in Matthew 22.   Here Jesus talks about the Kingdom of Heaven being like a certain King who arranged a marriage for his son. There were lots of people who were invited but many refused to come, giving their excuses. The King therefore sent out his servants to bring both good and bad to the wedding.   Those invited put on their best clothes but there was one guest who had made no effort to change into suitable clothes for the wedding. When the King saw that person, he cast him out of the wedding into the darkness.

What is the meaning of this parable?  

Many people hear the call to believe in Christ and in the beginning will be enthusiastic about their newfound faith but as time moves on, they gradually slip back into their old lifestyle. They neglect their calling and there busy secular lives begins to take priority over their new spiritual life. Their first love, to share the gospel of Christ is eroded little by little and they slide away from God. Of course these Christian’s continue to believe in a creator but the world and its attractions pull them away from Him.   These are the people who are not appropriately dressed when Jesus returns to claim His people. By neglecting their spiritual life – communion in prayer with God; reading the Bible; attending their Church on a weekly basis etc., the righteousness of Christ – His character, which is the wedding garment is not reflected by those who have neglected Him. These will be the ones who plead with Christ:

“Did we not prophesy and do many wonders in your name?” Jesus will say to them; “I never knew you; depart from me you who practice lawlessness.” Matthew 7:21-23

God’s Law

We know that lawlessness means to transgress the law. 1 John 3:4. This is law that God gave to Moses on Mount Sinai – the 10 Commandments.

There are millions of Christians today who are breaking God’s law but most are unaware of their transgression.  Adam and Eve spoke face to face with God and they had His law written in their hearts. Genetically this was carried down through the following generations of children to Moses by which time it was almost forgotten. Consequently, God wrote the law on two tablets of stone (twice), with His own finger to show how important it was. After the first covenant God sad the law would be written in our hearts, even though that is where it was from the beginning.   We as His chosen people therefore have no excuse when we break the law. However, God is gracious and will forgive us if we confess our transgression and with His help try not to make the same mistakes.  

Law and Grace

Some say the 10 Commandments are no longer needed because we are under grace. Is this true? Does being under God’s grace mean we can break the law and still find favour with him? Is human law more gracious than God’s law?  

If a police officer lets you go for speeding without giving you a ticket, you are under his grace.   Do you therefore put your foot down and continue on your way speeding or do you thank the officer and drive within the given speed limits?   Grace does not do away with the law but the law reminds us there are consequences to breaking it.

The Law of God is Eternal

God chose stone to write down His law. Stone signifies permanence. It is unchangeable.   The 10 commandments are a reflection of God’s own character, therefore, like Him, His law remains forever.   We do not keep the law to be saved; we keep the law because we are saved by grace through faith.

The Second Angels Message – Revelation 14:8

“And there followed another angel saying Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city because she made all the nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.”

Babylon

The great city of Nebuchadnezzar; the Chaldean empire, which Jeremiah the Prophet said would be where the Israelites would spend 70 years in captivity. Isaiah also informed us that Babylon would end up like Sodom and Gomorrah and never be inhabited again. Isaiah 13:19-22.   It never has been.  

Is this the Babylon to which the second angel refers?

Babylon was a pagan city. It was full of unclean practices and debauchery. Prostitution and unnatural sexual practices were accepted as normal. We can see today that much of what was accepted then, is also accepted by today’s generation. The imagination of man’s heart was as evil then, as it was in the days of Noah and as it now is today.

All godly practices today are considered Victorian; therefore we can see the second angel was speaking about ‘Spiritual Babylon’. That is the practices of the Babylonians and their imaginative thoughts are the same as today. We all agree we are living in a confused world today. Boy’s thinking they are girls and girls thinking they are boys or believing they have no gender at all. The legalisation of this confusion by governments has led many Christians to accept worldly standards. Had the leaders of their churches stood up for God’s standards, their congregations would have flourished under His guidance, however, they not have not condemned ungodly practices, many churches have embraced them as normal. They believe God will accept everyone because He loves them and will overlook their alternative lifestyles, which have been specifically condemned as unholy in the Bible.

Jesus’ Bride

There is no impurity in Jesus or his bride – His true church, which are God’s people. Those who shun the evil of the world. But the Harlot or Babylonian church is set on the destruction of the bride. Revelation 19:7.

A woman clothed with sun and with child

In revelation 12:1 a great sign appears in heaven – a woman clothed with the Sun who is with child and crying out in labour to give birth but in verse 6 the dragon appears to devour the child as soon as it is born but the dragon fails and so he goes off to make war with the child’s offspring, that is those who follow Jesus and keep God’s commandments.

Who is the dragon?

Historical scholars tell us dragon is both Satan and the Babylonian church, which Martyn Luther called his own church – the Roman Catholic church. It is their desire to establish a false system of worship around the whole world.  

Today we see Islam gaining ground in the world. Its tentacles are spreading far into western culture, bringing fear, death and destruction with it. A religion of death, which is supposed to be one of peace but in fact is one of suppression and surrender to their god Allah. He is a violent god without mercy to those who will not bow to him.   The god of the moon: who bears no resemblance to the meek and mild mannered Jesus Christ and his Father, Jehovah. Any student of the Koran will know that the name ‘Yahwah’ or ‘Jehovah’ does not appear. Therefore the two gods are not the same god. Only one God is the true God of creation.

Should we fear this religion?

As long as the almighty creator God is in control, He will not let Satan take control of this world.   The devil has blinded the children of Ishmael against the God Ishmael’s children once worshiped. He is attempting to eradicate Jehovah from their mind and gain worship for himself. That is why Islam is a trying to destroy God’s children.   Satan’s plan is to change the way the world is governed to favour himself.  He has attempted to rule the world over the centuries but he has been foiled at every turn. He spreads chaos and fear to get his own way and though it appears he is succeeding, prophecy states he will fail again.   He may succeed in part by making people believe it is better to give up much of their freedom than the alternative death and destruction caused by groups such as ISIS.  

The Man of Sin

Satan will control the man of sin, which Paul wrote about in Thessalonians. He will be the spiritual head of the new world government, sitting as god, in the temple of god, showing himself that he is god. In 2 Thessalonians 3:3-4 it says all religions will acknowledge him as the spiritual leader of the world, but his reign will be short lived.

September 9th 2001

Since 9/11 there has been a great upsurge of interest in Bible prophecy. Sales of the book – ‘Left Behind’ have gone through the roof. Everyone wants to know what is going to happen in the future? In amongst all the lies that are being put out in books, movies and church doctrine, there is one book we can trust – The Bible. The message of the three angels is the call to God’s people to come to Him and reject the many false teachings today.

The Third Angels Message - Revelation 9-12.

The angel cries out with a loud voice:

“if anyone worships the beast and his image and receives the mark on his forehead or his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of his indignation, and shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.” And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image and whoever receives the mark of His name. Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of god and have the faith of Jesus.

Can this message be any clearer?
For any Christian who has back-sliden and rejected the word of God in favour of church tradition, they have rejected the third angel’s message. By their action they have received the mark on the forehead and hand. They have acknowledged the Babylonian system by accepting it.

The Future End Time is Close

It will not be long into the future that we will see more restrictions on our daily lives.

Unrest is rapidly growing in our world. Whilst the Mark of the Beast may not be a literal mark, the fact that we are moving to a cashless society will enable those in power to deny us our own money so we cannot sustain our lives. They will have the power to digitally cut us off from our banks if we do not obey their rules or follow their religion. I believe this is not too far into the future.

 

The 4 angels holding back the winds of strife are slowly letting their grip loosen. We are living at the end of a pregnant period and the birth is almost here. The time of trouble mentioned in Daniel 12:1 will soon be here but before this there will be a time of desperation by our leaders, who have set uncontrollable catastrophes on their destructive course because of their desire to control the world. To deflect the blame from them in the time of trouble, they will blame those who keep the Commandments of God and have the Faith of Jesus turning truth on its head, saying the problems that are happening around the globe are due to God’s wrath because these people will not do God will by keeping Sunday as the day of rest, a day that has no Biblical authenticity.    History will repeat itself and those who follow God’s law will be persecuted.

Fear

Fear is the devils tool. Those who follow him will fear everything. As followers of Jesus we are not to be afraid. He is greater than the devil and has already defeated him.   When all choices have been made and the plagues have fallen, Jesus will return to raise the righteous dead and take both them and us to heaven, leaving behind a destroyed world where the devil and his angels can ponder for a 1000 years on what they have done to god’s earth and its people.  

Conclusion

The three angels messages are a message of hope to a fallen world and WE are the voice of the angels, whose duty it is to proclaim the message of the good news that all is not hopeless and we do have a bright future, in a new world order ruled by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Let us all therefore proclaim the Three Angels message loudly in whatever way we can. To our neighbours, friends and relatives - on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, messenger or whatever media you use.

Amen

 

 

Ralph Jackson

10th September 2018

 

 

 

 

 



Ralph Jackson

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print