LITTLE BUTTERFLY
by Lewis E. Thomas

LITTLE BUTTERFLY
 
I was on my roof today replacing shingles ripped off by Hurricane Michael's winds!
As I worked I thought about the devastation caused by the Winds Of Sin!
 
I worked steady for four hours or more nailing new shingles down at a steady speed.
Then out of no where a pretty little butterfly lit gently on a shingle right in front of me!
 
I thought it to be strange and quite odd!
"Then I felt the Holy Spirit and the Awesome presence of God!"
 
Tears began to build up in my eyes as I watched the little butterfly just sit there flexing his wings unafraid!
This tiny little butterfly that the GREAT CREATOR had made!
 
God spoke to my soul from Heaven up above!
He said: "I sent you my little butterfly to let you know that you are loved!"
 
"I sent him down to you to let you know my eyes are always on you!"
"I watch over you every day from beyond the blue!"
 
God: "A butterfly is beautiful and gentle just like my precious Holy Spirit!"
"That's why you felt my presence so strongly when it landed and allowed you to be near it!"
 
It may sound foolish to those reading this little rhyme!
"But I wish I could see that little butterfly again and feel the presence of God it brought to me one more time!"
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 11/17/2018
 
Note:
This is a true story that really happened!
MADE MY DAY!


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print