ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN SOLDIER? #2
by Lewis E. Thomas

ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN SOLDIER?

 
Are you a Christian Soldier marching under the banner of THE CROSS?
Are you a Christian Soldier fighting those evil forces that enslave the "LOST"?
 
Is Jesus Christ your Commander-in-Chief in all that you say and do?
Is your Heavenly Commander "pleased" with the soldiering that you do?
 
Do you secretly sneak into the enemies camp sometimes to get a sinful thrill?
Are you secretly holding on to a pet sin that is contrary to God's will?
 
Are you a "faithful Soldier" when no one is around to watch your deeds?
Are you daily sowing good or bad seeds?
 
Are you a strong soldier armed with the power of God's word and His Spirit?
When demons see you coming do they run from your anointing because they fear it?
 
Are you fighting the good fight each and every day?
Are you fighting the evil forces around you and putting them at bay?
 
When the battle gets intense do you just cut like a coward and run?
Or do you take the fight straight to Satan in prayer until the battle is won?
 
Do you kneel at the Cross each day to get your marching orders from above?
Are you armed every day with God's "GREAT SWORD OF LOVE"!
 
When you get up in the morning do the evil spirits begin to tremble and quake?
Do the evil spirits cry out, "HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS SOLDIER CAN WE TAKE"?
 
Do the Angels look down from Heaven eagerly pointing you out to one another?
Saying, "NOW THATS A CHRISTIAN SOLDIER LIKE UNTO NO OTHER"!
 
Are you a Christian Soldier?
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 11/27/2018
 
A soldier is a man or woman who selflessly devotes thier life to ensure that all citizens of their country can sleep with peace of mind and live out day to day without fear. A soldier gives you your freedom, and asks nothing in return. A soldier is the highest type of citizen. A soldier is what most of you are scared to be.


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print