Signs And Wonders-Products Of Teaching And Preaching The Word Of God
by Ngozi Nwoke

Do you desire signs and wonders to be done through your hands? This is a good desire; however there are certain things that you need to do to see the manifestation of signs and wonders in your life. This post tells you one of such things, which is teaching and preaching the word of God.

And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen - Mark 16:20 (NKJV).

And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover - Mark 16:17-18 (NKJV).

Many believing Christians desire to see manifestation of signs and wonders in their lives but they are afraid, shy or ashamed to teach and preach the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. They wonder what people would say if they see them carrying bibles and preaching the word of God, yet the gospel of Christ is the power unto salvation (Romans 1:16), therefore it must be preached for people to be saved.

Signs and wonders are what follow those who believe in Jesus: they can cast out devils, lay hands on the sick and they will recover, pick up serpents and drink any deadly thing and they will not be hurt, also, they will be able to speak with new tongues. Believing in the Lord qualifies you to have signs manifested through you. However, these manifestations are not merely for personal benefits, they are for the furtherance of the gospel of Christ.

Signs are what God uses to confirm the word preached (Mark 16:20). You preach and teach the word and the Lord confirms it with signs and wonders. The Almighty God watches over His word to perform it (Jeremiah 1:12). As you declare the word of God, He goes ahead to bring it to pass. When people see these signs and wonders, their faith is built up and stretched to believe God for more things (John 4:48).

When a believing Christian builds himself or herself in the word and prayer, coupled with fasting, the person is preparing for manifestations of signs and wonders in his or her life. Nevertheless, it won't come to pass without a declaration of God's word no matter how small. The word must first go forth for God to confirm it with signs and wonders.

Therefore, if you desire to see signs and wonders manifested in your life, teach and preach God's word and the Lord will confirm it with signs and wonders following.

 



Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print