Ultimate Helper-My Help Is From The Lord Who Made Heaven And Earth
by Ngozi Nwoke

Where do you first run to when you need help? Where you run to first to get help shows where your faith lies. It is important that you go first to the one who is truly capable to help you out. This article is aimed at directing you to the ultimate Helper.

I will lift up my eyes to the hills- From whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth - Psalms 121:1-2 (NKJV).

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need - Hebrews 4:16 (NKJV).

People, most of the time, run first to men they believe are capable of helping them; maybe for their money, position or power. Unfortunately, they are so limited that they ought not to be the number one person to run to. They could die any moment; lose their jobs, positions or money. Also, their selfish nature can be a stumbling block when you need them and they can be negatively influenced by another person against you. Also, they are limited by the information available to them.

On the other hand, God Almighty, who made heaven and earth, is able to help you better than any other person or force. He indeed is the ultimate helper. He is not limited in any way. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Creator of the universe and knows the end from the beginning. The hearts of kings are in His hands and He turns them wherever He wants (Proverbs 21:1). There is nothing impossible with Him (Luke 1:37), and to crown it all, He promised to help us (Isaiah 41:10).

The Lord is the ultimate helper, our help comes from Him. He should always be the first person you should run to. He is not only capable but also willing to help you. He made you and so knows what best to do for you. As a Father, He desires that you should freely come to Him for anything. Jesus is the answer to all your questions, solution to all your problems, the way, the truth and the life (John 14:6). He can overturn and overturn things for a thing to get to you if He wants to give it to you (Ezekiel 21:27).

Therefore, be bold and confident to approach the Lord for help in time of need. He is a master planner and everything is answerable to Him. Do not hesitate to go to God, no matter how small or big an issue may seem to you. He is a very present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1) and is ever ready to help you.

When Israel was molested by Sennacherib the king of Assyria, king Hezekiah and prophet Isaiah cried to God for help and God sent an angel, which cut off all the warriors in the camp of king of Assyria. He returned in shame and his people killed him. So, God saved the Israelites from Sennacherib and from all other people because they asked for His help (2 chronicles 32:20-22).

In conclusion, Jesus is your ultimate helper, put all your trust in Him and call on Him first any time you need help, no matter what the issue may be.

 

 



Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print