AN ANGEL FOR KASSIE
by Lewis E. Thomas

AN ANGEL FOR KASSIE
 
LORD, I send up a Special prayer to Heaven on High!
To your great Throne "beyond" the Stars and the Sky!
 
My daughter has a friend in "great" need!
"Lord, I would like to ask you to intercede!"
 
Lord, can you pick out a Special Angel for a lady named Kassie today?
As I get down on my knees and for Kassie humbly pray.
 
"A Special Angel for a Special woman who needs your love!"
"Lord, send down a Special Angel chosen from your Heavenly Ranks above!"
 
Send down an Angel for Kassie who will stay close by her side!
Send down an Angel "chosen" by your Precious Son Jesus, who was crucified!
 
Send down an Angel for Kassie who will keep her under his heavenly wings!
Send down an Angel for Kassie who will lead her to Jesus, the  MIGHTY KING of kings!
 
Arm that Special Angel with a "Great Sword of Love!"
A Mighty Angel who is as "gentle" as a dove!
 
Command him to take his great sword and with it make every lying demon flee!
Let him use his great sword to "cut away" the darkness so that Kassie can spiritually see!
 
Lord, send down a Special Angel for this Special Lady who needs your helping hand!
A Special Angel to tell her that you are going to do something for her thats "really grand"!
 
And Lord, every night as Kassie lies upon her bed, let that Angel stand over her "unseen"!
"And Lord, let that Special Angel gently cover and protect her with his heavenly wings!"
 
And Lord, have your Special Angel to tell Kassie at your devine command!
That you are "always holding her" in the palm of your GREAT HAND!
 
An Angel for Kassie!
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
 
As given by God on 12/01/2018
 
The Lord woke me up at 5:21 am to give me this poem for Kassie!
 
 
James 5:16 New International Version (NIV)
 
16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
 
 
Psalm 34:7
 
The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print