God's Word Will Never Fail If You Believe
by Ngozi Nwoke

Have you received any promise from God or His word and you are yet to see the fulfillment of it? Don't be discouraged for it shall surely come to pass, though it tarries be rest assured that it will be fulfilled in your life. However, you need to believe till you receive it. This post emphasizes the truth that God's word will never fail if you will choose to believe Him.

My covenant I will not break, nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips - Psalms 89:34 (NKJV).

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it - Isaiah 55:11 (NKJV).

God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good? - Numbers 23:19 (NKJV).

"Then the LORD said to me, "You have seen well, for I am ready to perform My word." - Jeremiah 1:12 (NKJV).

God has no problem fulfilling His word in your life. He who created the whole universe and everything within will not have challenge doing what He said He will do. The question is, "will your faith be able to hold on till it receives the promise?" (Luke 18:8).

There are many instances in scriptures where God had done as He had said. There is need for you to meditate on them in order to build up your faith. For example, Abraham had the word concerning fruitfulness of the body and his faith delivered Isaac to him (Genesis 21:1-2). Noah received the word of the Lord concerning deliverance and he and his entire family were delivered from the flood that destroyed the whole world (Genesis 7:7). Abraham received His word on blessings and so rejected King of Sodom's offer of the loot so that the source of his wealth won't be attributed to the king (Genesis 14:23).

The three Hebrew boys received the word of God as stated in Isaiah 43:2 that when you walk through the fire, you will not be burned, nor will the flame scorch you (Isaiah 43:2) and it was so. The fire they landed into killed the men that threw them in but didn't burn them, even when they came out the smell of fire was not on them. They counted God faithful, who had promised, to do as He had spoken and He didn't fail them (Daniel 3). God will never fail you if you will believe.

Every word of the Lord received by you will be fulfilled in your life. God says what He is capable of doing. Choose to focus on God's word and not the people or happenings around you and you will soon testify.



Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print