CHRISTMAS EVERY DAY
by Lupie Riley


Freelance writer Lupie Riley


Thought: As Christmas tree's are taken down and wrappings are discarded many will feel a sadness that this joyful season of the year has ended. Is it possible to retain this spirit of love, joy and peace in the days ahead?
Yes, the spirit of Christmas can go on in all those who have Christ in their lives. HE LIVES and that joy can follow you all your days for the rest of your life and the hereafter. He is your comforter in your best or worst days that will come in the New Year. No matter what circumstance you encounter He will never leave you nor forsake you. He will be your strength, deliverer and constant friend that is available any time of the day or night, constant and faithful.


Let's allow CHRISTmas to continue each day as we live in his presence, walk and talk with him, read His Word and bask in His countenance. The outside joy others will see in us is his inward light that shines bright lighting the path for others to follow. A very, merry Christmas to all and a blessed New Year.


Prayer: Father God, the worlds holiday lasts only one day out of the year but your light and joy lasts a lifetime and into the next. Thank you for Jesus our Savior that blessed Christmas eve.


Verse: Psalms 16:11 "You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. "



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print