Smile
by Rik Charbonneaux

"A cheerful look brings joy to the heart," Proverbs 15:30 ESV

A smile truly has the power to calm others or to extend an aire of welcome and it can only come upon the face when hate is absent from the heart. To look upon the smile of another is to see our relationships be as they should, friendly and pleasant.

There is a higher aspect to a smile as it relates to the peace that God gives to those believers who have had more than enough for one day. That smile portrays a peace that calms the storm that builds inside of us and a peace that lets us know just to only deal with the problems of that day, letting tomorrow's problems fall where they do for now.

As the Lord has given you the peace to smile, then pay it forward as joy, knowing that a smile is like a light coming out of the darkness.  As a writer, you have the skill to bring a smile to your readers and to invoke a desire in them to pass that smile on to someone else in a joyful moment.

If we could bring a smile to the others "on-line" during these times of people "hating on one another" as much as they do on social media, then even our national conversation could improve and soften a bit of that hate.

Yes, a smile freely given in word and deed is always worthy and welcome.  Pass yours on.



Rik Charbonneaux is a retired NE Iowan who loves all of God's Word and all of His creatures.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print