BEHOLD HE COMES
by Lupie Riley


Freelance writer Lupie Riley


Thought: The prophetic clock is ticking and time is running out. Today's churches have failed to prepare it's people for the Lords coming. Prophetic instruction has been compromised by a feel good fluff gospel. It's urgent that God's children know what time in biblical history that we live in.


We aren't meant to know the exact date and hour of the Lord's return for his children that comprises the church (body of Christ) but through the scriptures we can see the signs all around us that will lead up to the taking out of believers in the rapture. The erratic climate changes, the moral degeneration of the people when right becomes wrong and wrong becomes right, war's and rumors of war's, the alignment of nations that will come up against Israel, artificial intelligence that will bring in the mark of the beast, the religious leader that will unite all religions under one banner and align himself with the anti-Christ, the third temple that will rise up in a moments notice after the rapture of believers and a peace agreement. All these things are indications that the return of Christ is impending.


Are we ready to meet the Savior face to face? Do we live our lives everyday with great expectation of that day? Are we right with the Lord so we don't stand ashamed before him? Prophecy is crucial to Christians to live their life in the moment ready for the Lord to take them out of this world before judgment comes down in the seven years of tribulation. There will be a pause of 3 1/2 years after the peace agreement is made but it will be a false peace. Midway the global leader (anti-Christ) will require everyone to be marked with his number..those who allow his mark will belong to him and their will be no turning back. Now is the time for Salvation. If you have not made the decision to have Christ in your life, do it now, the prophetic clock is seconds away to midnight and He's coming again for his own.


As the song goes in the Days of Elijah..."Behold he comes riding on the clouds, shining like the sun at the trumpet call." Marantha
Prayer: Father God, I want to take prophecy serious and apply it to my daily living. Please open my understanding so that I may be ready when that trumpet sounds. Amen


Verse: I Thess. 4:16-18 "For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a mighty shout and with the soul-stirring cry of the archangel and the great trumpet-call of God. And the believers who are dead will be the first to rise to meet the Lord. Then we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. so comfort and encourage each other with this news."


Note: (The spirits of the dead are with the Lord but their bodies will be re-united with the Spirit and will be given immortality like Jesus body after his resurrection. This is the completion of God's Salvation plan).



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print