A brief devotion based on Ephesians 2:1-2
by Greg Miller

Mini-devotion for Friday, Jan. 25, 2019, Ephesians 2:1-2, KJV, “And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: In writing to the church at Ephesians, the Apostle Paul addresses the Ephesian Christians and reminds them that, although in times past they had been spiritually dead, they had been made spiritually alive in Jesus Christ. Previously, they had done things according to the world’s system, the world’s ways, according to the ways of the evil one. Paul then goes on to remind his readers of the Lord’s rich mercy and great love. Today, let us praise God for who He is, the great omnipotent, omni-present, omniscient Creator of the universe. Let us thank Him for forgiving our sins and welcoming us into the Kingdom of His dear son, Jesus Christ! A prayer for today, “Father, we come to you today, recognizing your existence and praise you above all else that would be called god or would be worshipped. You’re worthy of all praise, you’re the ruler of this entire universe. Thank you for making us spiritually alive in Jesus. Lord, use us today as conduits of your grace, mercy and love. In Jesus’ name, Amen!”



By Greg Miller  2018

 Greg is retired from the Elizabethton STAR Newspaper, after working there for almost 23 years. He now freelances for the paper. Contact email address is [email protected], also facebook.com/kidcool4jesus. Available for speaking engagements/other ministries. Jesus is Lord

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print