Characterize Christianity?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

WHEN I SEE THE BLOOD…...I WILL PASS OVER YOU” (paraphrased, Exod. 12:23)

Hebrews 9:22

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

 That is Christianity, in both the Old and New Testaments. No andy-pandy, Old Boy. Either GOD pays your PENALTY or YOU will pay it yourself. Your misdeeds are either on Christ JESUS, OR THEY ARE ON YOU. If they remain on you, then, God tells you, that the smoke of your torment shall ascend for ever and ever. You think, perhaps, God is lying?

Christians are pilgrims here, in transit, literally, to another dimension. What is ahead for the Saved is unbelievably beautiful. Our God says that a bright, unimaginably wonderful future is waiting for every biblical Christian! "The ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God has prepared for those who love him (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

All religions say DO. Christianity says DONE. 

 After the Cross, SALVATION has become a free gift, a completely unmerited favor (grace), for BELIEVING who Christ Jesus is and what He has done for mankind., and trying to act accordingly. This is called FAITH. Faith in Christ Jesus alone saves; but this faith, which saves, is NEVER alone. It always has works.

All Religions pretend salvation by works. Christianity says salvation is impossible by works

Forgiveness is allowed only if a perfect Kinsman, willingly, will accept upon himself YOUR full penalty due.

 (1)THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH….

Believe it or not, there is a system of ETERNAL JUSTICE which permeates all of Creation. Throughout all Creation there remains an immutable law of a PENDING ETERNAL JUSTICE. It is unescapable. Pending, not immediate, while a chance is allowed for improvement.

We are actually looking at an original design for a system of justice, happiness, peace and goodness; looking at a self-cleaning mechanism, where sin becomes suicide.

              Romans 6:23View whole chapter | See verse in context

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

(2) FORGIVENESS requires that somebody else, a KINSMAN REDEEMER, perfect and sinless in every respect, himself is willing to pay your penalty. There exists NO ARBITRARY FORGIVENESS. Even God Himself will not do it. What do they mean by some priest declaring “I (personally) forgive you”? Only God can forgive, only God bore your sins. Priests could not forgive a bed-bug or a cockroach. Where does that leave a billion Catholics?

 Can man forgive sins? Man can become a tool in the forgiveness of sins. How?

Man can forgive sins (initiate the process) by sharing the gospel of salvation and the hearer accepting it. Man can retain sins by sharing the gospel of salvation and the hearer rejecting it.

We are forgiven if we BELIEVE in the Biblical Christ Jesus; NOT in any priest or religion. Why “Biblical” Christ Jesus? Because many false, idolatrous religions present a different “Christ” or deny His DEITY and identity, present not the Christ of an uncorrupted Bible.

Jesus said, "If ye believe NOT that I AM, ye shall die in your sins..." (John 8: 24). “Before Abraham was, I AM" (Jo. 8: 58). This is the I AM of Yahve (Jehovah).

               Hebrews 9:22View whole chapter | See verse in context

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

 To sacrifice a clean animal as sin offering was a teaching tool. It teaches that sin kills; that, in a future promise of forgiveness, someone else, perfect and innocent, will have to die for you.             

 (3)Satan must have been convinced that he could not lose.

He must have felt secure -until the Cross. Only God himself could redeem men. “The wages of sin is death”. To save Mankind God would have to die, to take our penalty upon Himself. IMPOSSIBLE.

To illustrate and teach the need of and the type of payment of a KINSMAN REDEEMER, a blood sacrifice was taught for the forgiveness of sin. A clean animal was sacrificed in the place of the sinner. Every time this pointed to a future solution, a SAVIOUR, who some day would come and pay.

Exodus 12:23

“For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and willnot suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you”.

Passover is the most important holiday the Jews have. God told them, kill an innocent lamb and paint the blood over the door. “When I see the blood I will pass over you”. God did not pass over the Egyptians. He killed the firstborn of man and beast. That got the Hebrews out of Egypt.

The blood on the door was a prophecy for the coming of Christ Jesus. Those saved from eternal horror are saved by the blood of Christ. There exists no other salvation.

Has not the Masonry been teaching you, that all religions, like spokes in a wheel connecting a center, lead finally to a “god”? It is true. But they did not tell his name. The name of this “god” is Satan.

Some giant religions today openly present an almost exact copy of the religion of Nimrod and Samirabis, with all their ancient idolatry, their Moon Cakes; Isis with baby Thammuz and Osiris with his flaming heart, calling him Jesus.

After the Cross, all religions are useless, there are NO INTERMEDIARIES available. There remain only TWO spiritual relationships. One is Christianity, where Man speaks directly to God, without a priest and without a temple. The only other spiritual relationship is demon possession.

Today your sins are either on you or they are on the Christ Jesus. On the only real Christ, not the false, non-biblical phantom, presented by demons.  GOD SAYS THAT IF YOUR SINS REMAIN ON YOU THAT THE SMOKE OF YOUR TORMENT SHALL ASCEND FOR EVER AND EVER. 

 

 (4) WITH INFINITE LOVE God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path!

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this life is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

What do you suppose will confront those who reject so great, SO GREAT, a salvation?

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in www.elopatynsky.wixsite.com/-remnant-of-god-   (under ARTICLES). It's made for you. I lost my old website but most of it is still accessible as above. Please have patience.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print