BY YOUR FRUITS YOU WILL BE KNOWN
by ralph jackson

Many ignorantly worship the devil without knowing it. That is why the Bible tells us we will know God’s children by their fruits.   Likewise we will know the children of the devil by their fruits.  Those who manipulate, curse, steal, kill or use any kind of force to get their own way are the devil’s children.  The devil uses distraction to keep us from the truth.  He causes dissention and dilemmas.  He uses fear to control and he persuades us to use our emotions to make decisions.  If it feels good, he says, it must be right for us!  This is why some denominations use feelings to believe it is the Holy Spirit who is guiding them.  If you do not have the feeling of the Holy Spirit, they say, you don’t have the Holy Spirit!   

God calls and persuades. He does not force us to make decisions against our will.  He wants us to make intelligent decisions.  He does not want robots.  He allows us to make choices and He does not use trickery to get us to choose what He wants for us.  That is the devil. 

God gave us a brain and our decisions must come from intelligent reasoning.  That is why He gave us His word so we can make reasoned choices.  His Word gives us all the information we need to find out more about the things of heaven.  An intelligent study of the Bible will bring us into closer relationship with God and His Son Jesus.  If we do not take the time to visit Him in His word, then we cannot truly know Him!  We must reason together with God and His Spirit will open our minds and we will begin to understand the plan of salvation for humanity.

We cannot intelligently reason with those who reject God because they have not received the Holy Spirit, who opens the mind to the things of heaven.  Everything you say to them will be foolishness. They will think you believe in fairy tales, when in actual fact it is they who believe in fairy tales, conjured up by the greatest deceiver of all time – the devil.  He is so clever he has turned common sense on its head and made the impossible, possible in the minds of gullible people.    The spiritual world is alien to them.  Mankind’s ancestors to them are different species of animals and their relatives once lived in trees.  If they would only open their minds to see how foolish their argument is they would understand their faith comes from the words of atheist scientists unknowingly controlled by the spirits of evil.  They would realise there is absolutely no concrete proof in nature for their atheist belief.  They would realise that no scientist can prove, in a laboratory, the biological evolution of species, and these scientists who reject all proof of a creator believe their academic qualifications make them far superior in intelligence than everyone who believes in a supreme being.  They are unaware they are just workers for the father of lies, whose sole purpose is to discredit the benevolence of God and gain worship for himself.  Sadly if they continue in their ignorance, they will join Satan on judgment day in the lake of fire.  

How then do we bring an unbeliever into the church?  Let them see your works. Do not browbeat with words but show them by your life choices.  The more they see you practice what you preach, the more they will come to believe you are sincere.  A kind word, a good deed, a smile, these are the initial tools we are given by God to bring others to Christ and once the Holy Spirit has worked upon their heart, they will be full of questions and their journey to heaven and immortality has begun. 

 

 

Ralph Jackson



Ralph Jackson

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print