DIVINE RED ALERT
by ONOME OGBAJIBREDE

Scriptural Reading: Matthew 24:36-39

‘‘And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.’’ Luke 21:28 (KJV)

The book of Matthew 24:1-END clearly outlines the signs of the close of the age. These end time signs are everywhere and the handwriting is so visible. There is so much breaking news all around, atrocities everywhere, people living in fear, the young dying before the old and the hearts of men failing them, the push for cashless society etc. All these are pointers to herald the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Our scriptural reading where we took our text from in the book of Matthew 24:36-39, the coming of the Lord would be sudden and it has been likened to the days of Noah when humankind lived in pleasure until the flood came unexpectedly and destroyed both humankind and animals. Only eight people were saved in that generation, Noah and his family. The Lord provided an ark of safety for Noah and his family as a result of his uprightness and right standing with Him.

God is a kind-hearted father who does not want us to be caught unaware and has given us an ultimate guide from His word for us to be fully prepared at all times. The earth has a life span. God is extending the life span of the earth to have more people who will make Heaven.

Have we been confused and fed up with the way things are changing on a daily basis?  Let us come closer to God and anchor on this scripture and continue to apply it on a daily basis in times like this, Luke 21:36 (KJV) Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Dear Lord Jesus, give me your Holy Spirit divine to help me on a daily basis so that I will not fall, fail, fear and faint, always standing in holiness and righteousness, and grace to make Heaven at last. Amen.

 



OGBAJIBREDE Onome is an Evangelist and a Devotional Writer who inspires and encourages people to come closer to God. His Devotional has featured on Exploits Christian Magazine. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution and can be contacted via [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print