Nothing Is Wrong
by Sonja Mattison

Psalm 84:11
For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Often, things can seem as if they are constantly going topsy-turvy, out of whack, or veering completely in the wrong direction. Such instances can create feelings of adversity, which can lead to discomfort and discontent, but even though such ill feelings can occur, in actuality these emotions of ours are just deluded perceptions that impede our ability to think positive and grasp all affirmations. Instead of concentrating on "what seems to be wrong" we should focus on introspection and examine the When and Why?


When we focus on the negative in regards to our situations and circumstances, then we forfeit much prosperity because we, in the process, are weakening our beliefs and falling into the concepts of impossibility when we instead could be fortifying our faith to reach the summit of all possibility. So, along with concentration on the when we also need to look further into the why? The why helps us listen to ourselves by enlightening us to propose the question, "Why don't we STOP and THINK to incorporate all motivational thoughts and execute positive and optimistic thinking in order to yield to positive results? Then, we can WAIT and WATCH.

Wonderful results will unfold since we have diligently worked to get through our "problems" with positive thinking. Now our minds will be filled with clarity our previous deluded perceptions will no longer be present, but gone. God orchestrates our daily lives in accordance with his own devised plan. He governs them how he chooses. In essence, his control presides over all of us. Hence, he balances our spiritual and human experiences on earth in perfect harmony even when they feel like total turmoil.

Despite how much our lives we attempt to control, we still have let go and surrender to God. We can forget trying to make things "right" on our own terms because we are on God's time clock and terms. In this instance, we just need to relax as our occurrences happen. As long as God is guiding us we need not fret because he enlightens us with reason in the midst of all events that seem to be wrong.

Under the sun we just need to set our eyes upon Jesus while we submit our prayers in faith. He will reward us with newness about life and give us an understanding of it. Obstacles, as we all know are "blessings in disguise." However, they confirm many things for us such as confirmation that with God nothing is ever wrong, but instead, always all right.

 



Sonja Mattison currently resides in Clarkston, Georgia. She is an inspirational writer and the author of Thoughts of Mattii40. She earned her Bachelor of Arts at Norfolk State University in Norfolk, Virginia.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print