DIVINE MEAL FOR IMMUNITY
by ONOME OGBAJIBREDE

Scriptural Reading: I Corinthians 11:23-30

And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of God. I Kings 19:8 (KJV)

After the children of Israel partook in the Divine meal in Exodus 12:26-38, they got their deliverance immediately without further delay from their oppressors. Pharaoh begged the children of Israel as they secured their victory and it propelled them to leaving Egypt while the yoke of bondage was dismantled, as God gave them favour before the Egyptians.

Our scriptural reading where we took our text from in the book of I Corinthians 11:23-30, the divine meal is a sacred meal and cannot be taken or eaten by anybody anyhow. One has to be in right standing with God to be able to partake in this holy meal; otherwise, it can lead to death. This meal is the Lord’s Supper or the Holy Communion. It is a meal that helps boost our immunities against untimely death, terminal diseases, sicknesses and it gives deliverance and favour as it causes mass burial in the camp of our enemies as well.

God is a great deliverer who is skillful in the business of victory and He wants us not to be held down by our enemies, that is why He wants us to be partakers in His holy meal which represents the flesh and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is for deliverance, healing, health and for favour etc.

Do we desire to enroll for this divine meal where God will be our chef but we are not qualified because of our sins? We do not have to worry. The only way out is to accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Personal Saviour first. Then, this is our anchor scripture we can always apply for us to be purified before becoming partakers of this Holy Meal. ‘‘ Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.’’ Acts 3:19 (KJV). We can only eat the Holy Communion in holiness and righteousness.

 

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, cleanse me from all my unrighteousness, come into my life today as my Lord and Personal Saviour and prepare me as a partaker of your meal regularly. Amen

 

        The Holy Communion is a meal for health, healing, deliverance, and others.

                                                                                                                         -The Writer-

 



OGBAJIBREDE Onome is an Evangelist and a Devotional Writer who inspires and encourages people to come closer to God. His Devotional has featured on Exploits Christian Magazine. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution and can be contacted via [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print