DIVINE DEEDS
by ONOME OGBAJIBREDE

Scriptural Reading: Exodus 33:17-19

I know that You can do all things, and that no thought or purpose of Yours can be restrained or thwarted. Job 42:2 (AMPC)

Divine deeds are quite amazing. Jesus is full of compassion and knows how to bring relief to troubled spots. In Luke 7:11-17, Jesus raised the dead back to life. The widow at Nain whose only son was dead sat up and spoke again as a result of divine touch from the Lord Jesus Christ. This good news went into the whole place.

From our scriptural reading where we read in the book of Exodus 33:17-19, Moses made a request from God and he was answered and God also promised to allow His goodness to pass to Moses. God sees in the dark and knows the way into brighter days. He does anything at any time without taking permission from anyone.

God is a gracious God and knows how to show mercy to those that He chooses to. God does not want us to live in panic but to trust in Him and bring our entire request before Him in prayers. Job understood this from our Bible verse in Job 42:2 (AMPC) and acknowledged that God can do all things. God’s deeds are uncountable and are regular in nature.

Have we been disturbed about some specific issues that are causing us sleepless night? Let us bring all our requests before God and He will do all the things that we believe Him for. In times of confusion when we do not know what to do, here is an anchor scripture to apply and hold on to for comfort. Numbers 14:28 (KJV) Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: Whatever we speak to God in prayers if we do not pray amiss concerning our situations, He will hear and manifest His divine deeds miraculously.

 

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, do great wonders in my life and make your deeds to manifest, let every difficulty that I am experiencing come to an end today. Amen.

 

                       Divine deeds are manifestations of power over nature.

                                                                                                       -The Writer-



OGBAJIBREDE Onome is an Evangelist and a Devotional Writer who inspires and encourages people to come closer to God. His Devotional has featured on Exploits Christian Magazine. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution and can be contacted via [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print