POWER FOR DIVINE WEALTH
by ONOME OGBAJIBREDE

Scriptural Reading: Deuteronomy 8:15-18

‘‘The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts’’ Haggai 2:8 (KJV)

The making of wealth through personal effort or means though may be good, but divine backing is better off. We live in a world where the making of money is the dream of everyone.

Our scriptural reading where we took our text from in the book of Deuteronomy 8:15-18, especially verse 15-16 asked some questions of who made us what we are today (just a summary).We have come to discover that every wealth we have today genuinely is from God and what we will be tomorrow has been designed by God already and we have to always remember God in whatever we do.

God is a master designer and has made everything beautiful in His times. He alone has the power to make somebody wealthy without demanding ransom. Wealth outside God comes with pains and sorrows, and a mortgage of the soul for destruction. Wealth from unauthorized sources outside God can cause one what is written in the books of I Timothy 6:10, Psalm 49:16-17. ‘For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows’. I Timothy 6:10 (KJV) and the book of Psalm put it this way ‘Be not thou afraid when one is made rich, when the glory of his house is increased; For when he dieth he shall carry nothing away: his glory shall not descend after him’. Psalm 49:16-17 (KJV)

When we desire true wealth, who can we run to for help? The answer is the divine creator and not the creature. This is the scripture to always apply and hold on to for divine wealth that comes with peace of mind. ‘The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.’ Proverbs 10:22 (KJV). Wealth from God guarantees true joy, peace and rest from any form of hassles.

 

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, grant me the grace to make true wealth that comes with peace of mind and forgive me for seeking an alternative source. Amen.

 

                        Divine wealth takes care of tomorrow’s peace.

                                                                                                                                 -The Writer-

 

 



OGBAJIBREDE Onome is an Evangelist and a Devotional Writer who inspires and encourages people to come closer to God. His Devotional has featured on Exploits Christian Magazine. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution and can be contacted via [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print