Panic Attack
by PamFord Davis

Ever had a panic attack?

It can be a terrifying experience.

If compared to driving, it might be described as anxiety in the driver’s seat. With pedal to the metal he goes into acceleration at breakneck speed. In the passenger’s seat, you brace yourself and close your eyes. Heart racing, you try to catch your breath … In fear, you think you might be having a heart attack.

Prepare for a battle; you're having a panic attack.

“When you go out to battle against your enemies and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, who brought you up from the land of Egypt, is with you. When you are approaching the battle, the priest shall come near and speak to the people. He shall say to them, ‘Hear, O Israel, you are approaching the battle against your enemies today. Do not be fainthearted. Do not be afraid, or panic, or tremble before them, for the Lord your God is the one who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you (Deuteronomy 20:1-4 NASB).”

It's a battle but you are not alone. Don’t be afraid.

Hear the LORD’s words to Joshua.

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go (Joshua 1:9 NASB).”

 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print