PLACING A DIVINE CALL
by ONOME OGBAJIBREDE

‘‘Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.’’ Jeremiah 33:3 (KJV).

The potential of calls going through almost immediately may be a win-win situation. Calls can be affected by bad weather and any other unforeseen tendency. But with God, there is no bad gateway to our calls if we put ourselves together spiritually. When calls are barred or denied, it may cause nervousness.

With reference to where we took our Bible passage from in Jeremiah 33:3 (KJV). God, Himself is the one saying we should call on Him and He would answer us. When God receives our calls, He would honour it and fellowship with us, then He would reveal Himself to us by showing us mysteries through His word which we are not aware of.

God is always available and not too busy to ignore our calls. He wants us to call on Him regularly and He loves to hear from us. He is our father and we are the sheep of His pastures. The Almighty God knows how to answer different calls without getting confused nor get weary. Divine reach does not experience network failure and the lines are ever open. Have we been calling on God and He has been declining our calls? Then let us come through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who knows how to position people for calls that cannot be ignored by touching the heart of God. Thereafter we can start calling on God through Jesus Christ, His word and through prayers and all our calls will go through. Jesus Christ is our mediator always.

 

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, help me by coming into my life and cleanse me from all unrighteousness so that whenever I call on God, let Him answer me. Amen.

 

                          Answered calls are happy moments for true callers

                                                                                                                     -The Writer-



OGBAJIBREDE Onome is an Evangelist and a Devotional Writer who inspires and encourages people to come closer to God. His Devotional has featured on Exploits Christian Magazine. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution and can be contacted via [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print