TARE AMONG THE WHEAT
by Lewis E. Thomas

TARE AMONG THE WHEAT
 
God looked down into a Church and into the heart of a man who sat on the back row seat!
This man was a "TARE" sitting there among the holy and righteous "WHEAT"!
 
"He owned his own business and he had learned how to Wheel and Deal!"
He became rich by learning how to "legally" steal!
 
He takes advantage of the poor and over charges them with extremely high "FEES"!
"He could care less about "others" because his heart is controlled by "GREED"!
 
He has "convinced" himself that he is a good Christian and Heaven bound!
But his evil little empire is about to come crashing down!
 
He doesnt "realize" he is an evil "TARE" in his Church as he warms his spot on the pew!
When it comes to making money by ripping others off he has ripped off "more" than a few!
 
He made himself rich with his cunning, ungodly, and shady schemes!
He lives by his own evil code which is: "THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS!"
 
He is a "great pretender" and his heart is totally corrupt!
He is a "RICH TARE" who'll do just about anything to make another buck!
 
God looks into this Tare's heart as he sits in his Church singing gospel songs!
God sees all those unchristlike  deals he has pulled and how he did "so many" people wrong!
 
He is a "TARE AMONG THE WHEAT" thinking all is well!
But, he is about to step into "ETERNITY" and straight into "HELL!"
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 3-30-2019
 
 
Matthew 13:24-30
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print