DIVINE DISAPPROVAL OF GANG UP
by ONOME OGBAJIBREDE

Scriptural Reading: Isaiah 8:10-12

‘‘Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.’’ Proverbs 11:21 (KJV).

Teaming up together to form an unholy alliance against an innocent fellow has its own repercussion. The innocent fellow may suffer humiliation, oppression and sometimes heartbreak and there may be no one to turn to at that point in time. Who will bail the cat?

From our scriptural reading in the book of Isaiah 8:10-11 where we read, anybody who is being ganged up against especially when you are a believer in Christ, it will definitely not hold sway. God is always with His people. When an enchantment is being released against any of His children through any medium, it will not work, even curses. God instructed Prophet Isaiah from where we read not to walk in the way of people that gang up and that believers should be fearless of those that gang up against them. From our bible verse in Proverbs 11:21 (KJV), those who gang up against others will not go unpunished, meaning that God will persecute them. God does not want us to fight back. Look at what the Bible said in the book of Exodus 14:14 (KJV) ‘The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.’ When an individual is experiencing a gang up from an opposite quarter, the best thing to do is to hand over the matter to God in prayers and God will run down such a cartel and give victory to His beloved.

God is a loving father who loves His children so much that He does not want any of His own to be humiliated by anybody. When a fellow kills another fellow it is regarded as murder, but when it is God doing the killing, it becomes cleansing. God can kill for our sake just for us to have peace. He is against those who gang up and He destroys them with a mighty hand. Do not panic when people gang up against you, just invite Him to that situation and He will intervene. Check Psalm 146:5.

 

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I run to you like my rock and safety, arise and scatter every satanic gang up against me and my household and put confusion in their midst and forgive me in all the area I have ganged up against others. Amen.

 

                                Gang up is a divine gunshot that kills the gang.

                                                                                                                  -The Writer-



OGBAJIBREDE Onome is an Evangelist and a Devotional Writer who inspires and encourages people to come closer to God. His Devotional has featured on Exploits Christian Magazine. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution and can be contacted via [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print