DIVINE SETTLEMENT
by ONOME OGBAJIBREDE

Scriptural Reading: I Samuel 2:20-21

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. I Peter 5:10(KJV).

When people look down on you for what you do not have, just look up always to God. He will not leave us desolate and allow people to make us an object of mockery. He dries bitter tears and will not throw our candles of light to the wind.

The scriptural reading we read, God settled Hannah with children. A woman that never had any before became a joyful mother of children. She was always consistent at the place of prayer, pouring her heart before God, the one that is able to do all things, and one day God heard her cry.

God is a supreme being who is a master payer that knows how to compensate people by blessing them. He understands the pains of the childless, jobless and those that mourn in Zion.

Do we desire divine settlement at all? If yes, then prayer and fasting is the only antidote. This is where we can find refuge if we hold on to this scripture in Matthew 17:21 (KJV)   Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting. Let us not keep quiet, as we pray God will hear us. He truly cares.

 

Dear Lord Jesus, grant to me and my family, your divine settlement this year. Amen.

 

                 Settlement gives relief and puts one at the forefront of celebration.

                                                                                                                     -The Writer-



OGBAJIBREDE Onome is an Evangelist and a Devotional Writer who inspires and encourages people to come closer to God. His Devotional has featured on Exploits Christian Magazine. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution and can be contacted via [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print