STARTING WITH GOD DIVINE
by ONOME OGBAJIBREDE

And he sought God in the days of Zechariah, who had understanding in the visions of God: and as long as he sought theLord, God made him to prosper. 2 Chronicles 26:5 (KJV).

Success in life is anchored on Divine assistance. All those who started with God in their days in the Bible had an edge and upper hand over their contemporaries. They were heroes and principal actors in the school of victory. God was always behind the stage to steer their ship of state on their behalf. For those who started and ended with God ended well.

Our Bible passage from where we took our text from in 2 Chronicles 26:5 was referring to King Uzziah. He sought God at an early stage and God made him prosperous. Reading from 2 Chronicles 26:1-5. King Uzziah was sixteen years old when he was made a king and he reigned for fifty- two years in Jerusalem. God was with him as long as he counted on God.

The Almighty God is a great pillar of support unto those that count on Him. When He is invited into any project, there is no delay and abandonment. God is sure to support. When we seek Him and start every matter with Him, He takes over and does not fail. Do you want to start any business, project or anything and you are confused? Start with God and commit that project to Him and see if you will not make headway. Check these out, Proverbs 16:3, Psalm 37:5. God has given us this great mandate to commit everything to Him. Humankind cannot see ahead any imminent danger that is why God wants us to involve Him regularly.

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, every area I have started anything without involving you, have mercy upon me and come and be involved in all my lifes affairs.

Those who start with God ends well and are far from any mishap.

-The Writer-



OGBAJIBREDE Onome is an Evangelist and a Devotional Writer who inspires and encourages people to come closer to God. His Devotional has featured on Exploits Christian Magazine. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution and can be contacted via [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print