DIVINE RESCUE MISSION
by ONOME OGBAJIBREDE

Scriptural Reading: Daniel 3:22-25

‘‘When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.’’ Isaiah 43:2 (KJV)

I was in one of the general hospitals in Nigeria for medical attention. While at the hospital, there was an information I filled in one of the forms and the person that attended to me said I should put the previous date and not that day’s date and I was not comfortable with that development, so there was little argument and a man came from behind and he told me to do what I was asked to do and I replied to him in a way that was not good. The hospital was close to a police station and that settlement was also made up of security operatives and civilians living in that area. Little did I know that this man had gone to call some men for me. I sighted the man first with the men and something ministered to me that they were MOPOLS; I had to flee with a motorcycle. This was how God rescued me and I understood the portion of the book of Psalms 124:7 (KJV) that says ‘‘ Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.’’

From our scriptural reading where we took our text from in the book of Daniel 3:22-25, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego were thrown into the burning fiery furnace for not compromising their faith and God was with them in the fire through His divine rescue mission and the fire could not burn them. God rescued them just as He rescued Peter from the prison in Acts 12:1-10.

God is a great rescuer who knows how to set people free from every form of satanic manipulations, and He does not want us to be enslaved to rules that are in conflict with His rules. He does not want the wicked to disgrace and to humiliate us and that is why He has decided to be on standby always to rescue us from the hands of the wicked because we are precious in His sight.

Have we been trapped in any decree that is not godly and as a result of that we feel like denying God? Let us not deny Him because; He is too faithful to fail us. Here is an anchor scripture we can hold on to and apply on a daily basis when we are in a crossroad.  Blessed be the Lord, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.’’ Psalms 124:6-8 (KJV).

 

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, rescue my soul from every form of destruction and grant me an exit route from any form of evil decree. Amen

The divine rescue mission is a successful operation that does not encounter mishap.

                                                                                                                             -The Writer-

 



OGBAJIBREDE Onome is an Evangelist and a Devotional Writer who inspires and encourages people to come closer to God. His Devotional has featured on Exploits Christian Magazine. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution and can be contacted via [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print