MORNING VISITATION FROM THE DIVINE
by ONOME OGBAJIBREDE

Scriptural Reading: Job 7:17-18

‘‘What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?’’ Psalm 8:4 (KJV)

One of the most refreshing moments we have always had in our home is the morning devotion. It is time we look forward to every morning. It comes with praise and worship, thanking God for the miracle of sleeping and waking up, and committing the day ahead into God’s care. The supernatural presence of God coming to visit us every morning is awesome. Jesus did not miss His morning devotions (Mark 1:35). This is what the psalmist said in Psalm 30:5 (KJV) ‘For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

From our scriptural reading in the book of Job 7:17-18, where we read, reveals that God visits humankind every morning. What a rare privilege? God coming down from His royal throne and golden city to visit us every morning shows that He really cares about our well-being and He has our interest at heart always. God does not only visit us in the morning but at every other time as well. His morning visit is peculiar. He does not want us to live our homes without us saying hello to Him in prayers with our family members. He always wants us to commit every day before Him in prayers because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:16 (KJV) says Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.’ When we fellowship with Him every morning, He takes away every evil that is associated with that day.

Do we also know that God is not only coming to visit us in the morning alone but also to dwell with us? Here is an anchor scripture we can always apply for a regular fellowship with God in order to give Him the right of way thereby inviting Him regular for visitation. I will set My dwelling in and among you, and My soul shall not despise or reject or separate itself from you. Leviticus 26:11 (AMPC)

 

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, come into our homes and visit us regularly on a daily basis and help us to have quality fellowship with you at all times through your Holy Spirit Divine. Amen

 

                   Divine morning visitation comes with refreshing moments.

                                                                                                                             -The Writer-



OGBAJIBREDE Onome is an Evangelist and a Devotional Writer who inspires and encourages people to come closer to God. His Devotional has featured on Exploits Christian Magazine. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution and can be contacted via [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print