THE DIVINE JUDGE
by ONOME OGBAJIBREDE

Scriptural Reading: Matthew 25:31-46

 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: John 5:22 (KJV)

I still remember this story of one woman in a given community who when the villagers wanted to hear the truth they go to her. She is late now. She stood for justice and she became a voice to the voiceless. At the event of the return of Jesus Christ, He will be the judge of all judges and He will dispense justice accordingly and there will be no room for bribery and corruption. In Acts 17:31, God has ordained Jesus Christ to be the judge of the whole world and He would carry out His assignment in righteousness.

Our scriptural reading where we took our text from in the book of Matthew 25:31-46 reminds us of the dimension of how the judgment would be, the sheep represents the righteous and the goats represent the sinners. While the righteous would make it to eternal life, the sinners would go into everlasting punishment.

God is a father of justice and He is impartial in His judgments and He wants us to play the role of the sheep at all times and not to live as sinners. If Jesus Christ would judge the world in righteousness, then God wants us to be in a righteous state on a daily basis. Jesus is coming back again and His coming is very near at the door.

Do we know that Jesus Christ has been an approved divine judge by God?  The answer is YES. As believers and co-labourers in God’s vineyard, God wants us to stand for righteousness and truth always and to apply this scripture to our lives daily and to do His will in righteousness. Before the Lord: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth. Psalm 96:13 (KJV). The righteous judge is coming for a spiritual environmental sanitation exercise.

 

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, come into my life and my family and fill us with the spirit of holiness, righteousness, and truth so that we can escape your condemnation. Amen

 

                           Righteous judgment justifies the righteous ones

                                                                                                                             -The Writer-



OGBAJIBREDE Onome is an Evangelist and a Devotional Writer who inspires and encourages people to come closer to God. His Devotional has featured on Exploits Christian Magazine. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution and can be contacted via [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print