HIDE FROM PEOPLE?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

There are some among us who hide from people. This is an unfortunate condition which tends to hold a person captive, restricting his or her success and personal happiness. People instinctively have a need for friends and companionship and they do respond to friendliness, courtesy and good will. The more influential people you know personally, the greater your chances, your “operational radius”. People, who hide from other people, usually face a lifetime of the exact opposite to a normal, satisfactory life.

The “hiding syndrome” usually originates in NEUROSIS, perhaps due to horrible emotional damage in the past, or due to systemic metabolic imbalance. Either way, this condition must be treated medically as a depression. 

Additionally, depressed people mostly leave a bad impression.

Wherever you go, you will leave an impression. 

It’s up to you what kind of impression you’ll leave. People will remember you pleasantly or unhappily. Try to find something niece to say, where ever possible. Cultivate a courteous, courtly, cultured attitude. When they remember you, they will remember you exactly that way. Always try to leave a good impression! It’s free and will prove helpful in whatever you do. Treat others as you would want them to treat you (Mark 12: 23).

If you feel persecuted and nobody is chasing you, have frequent fears, not feeling good about yourself and like to hide from people and obligations, then you probably suffer from a typical depression.

Depressions need to be treated medically. Perhaps, to start with, take a look at my article on the internet. Write my name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into Microsoft Explorer and click on “Gods Remnant-dealing with depressions”. Might have to look at few pages of titles. 

There is another component, for dealing with people as well as for personal HAPPINESS. It is a “Light from Within”. It is GOODNESS and good will. It comes from God and will become perceptible to nearly everybody, increasing friendships and influence. The opposite is also perceptible. There are no substitutes for it. People feel it and people respond. More importantly, YOU will feel and delight in it.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print