Easter Celebration-The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ Is For Your Victory
by Ngozi Nwoke

Is the resurrection of Jesus Christ worth celebrating this Easter celebration? Yes, more than you can imagine. It was a spiritual victory that affects everything that happens to you as a Christian spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally. It is your victory over all oppression of the devil. This article enlightens you more on this victory.

For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ – Romans 5:17 (NKJV).

I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death – Revelation 1:18 (NKJV).

Easter season comes and goes without many people realizing the effect of the price Jesus paid and they end up not exercising their faith in the finished work of Christ in order to reap the benefits. All that Adam lost to the devil were fully restored at the resurrection of Christ.

Adam was made to be in charge of the earth (Genesis 1:28) but he disobeyed God and obeyed the devil and in the process handed over all the power and authority given to him by God to the devil (Luke 4:6), thereby making the devil the god of this world. Adam’s action led to his spiritual death. It stripped him naked and chased him out of abundance. He was totally defeated. However, God immediately planned for his restoration, such that all that the enemy took from man were to be fully restored back.

Only a man was qualified to take back all from the devil (Romans 8:3-4) because Adam (man) willingly sold out and the tenure of man had not run out. During temptation of Jesus, the devil stated that it was given to him legally, so he had right to it. But when Jesus, in form of man got to hell He legally took them all back (Matthew 28:18) because He paid fully with His righteous blood (Colossians 1:14).

Jesus came as man and had a mission to get to the cross for our redemption from all the curses (Galatians 3:13-14). On the way, he took the stripes that released our healings (1 Peter 2:24). He had to die so that we may live again. Jesus carried the sins of the world and so died because the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23). He was among the dead but death could not hold him back. He went and took the keys of hell and of death (Revelations 1:18), that we will not be held bound again by the fear of death (Hebrews 2:14-15). Then He resurrected from the dead so that we too would live. Through Christ we are resurrected from the dead and free from our sins. Christ’s resurrection is the foundation of our Christian Faith (1 Corinthians 15:14-21).

Therefore, spiritual death has no power over you anymore if you have accepted Jesus as your Lord. You are now clothe back with God’s glory and you have access to the abundance of heaven. Through Christ’s victory over the devil, you have your victory over him too. You are free at last. Rejoice for Christ’s resurrection is the end of any defeat from the enemy. Now, you are seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:5-6), far above principalities and powers, and every name that is named (Ephesians 1:20-21).

So, arise take your place in Christ by giving your life to Jesus if you have not, make Him your Lord and Saviour, follow all His instructions as written in the word and you will find your way to your place of glory and abundance. Celebrate Jesus Christ this season, it’s worth celebrating the victory that He purchased for us with His blood. Jesus is Lord! He is alive, victory is yours! Hallelujah!

HAPPY EASTER CELEBRATION



Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print