ADRIFT
by Lewis E. Thomas

ADRIFT

 
I saw a lonely boat adrift out on Life's sea!
I wondered "who" that was in it, not realizing that it was me!
 
I was "ADRIFT" without God to guide my way!
I drifted for many years, months, and days!
 
The "WINDS OF SIN" tossed me around to and fro!
I had no moral compass to show me the right way to go!
 
To make matters worse I could not see or comprehend that I was "ADRIFT"!
I desperately needed someone to rescue me and someone to guide my ship!
 
I was carried "far off course" by the currents of fortune and fame!
The winds of life blew me further from God as I tried to become a celebrity name!
 
I possessed no moral compass to put me on a holy and righteous track!"
I realized I was "LOST AT SEA" and that was a scary fact!
 
"Then one day the waves of sin were about to "take me down" to a watery grave!"
But, I met a man named "Jesus walking on the Sea", and He calmed all those angry waves!
 
The majority of mankind is "ADRIFT" and spiritually lost!
And shall remain so "for all" who refuse to yield and bow at Jesus' Cross!
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 4/23/2019
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print