Men Becoming Gods? Live Forever? A Genetic Quantum Leap?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

 “By 2045, man will live forever…” Sounds interesting, no? How many colossal lies have these, “nice people” given us by now?

General McArthur said, when informed of the death of president Roosevelt, “That man… would never tell you the truth if a lie would do as well.” What the public does not understand, is that for some people, incredibly, lying is a commandment. They have completely altered the 10 Commandments of God.

The re-appearance of the giants is the fervent hope and the greatest secret of today’s Masonry. Our Bible explains this “secret” and the consequences, as they are planned for mankind, to all interested.

What is coming, they say, IS THE “PARADIGM SHIFT”, MAN BECOMING “GOD”, THE “GENETIC QUANTUM LEAP” so hotly expected by all Masonry, Illuminati, Rosicrucian circles and “New Age”, using their current terminology. They will never tell you, that these benefits are definitely NOT for people, not for HUMAN people. These benefits are only for future generations of HYBRIDS, future offsprings of demons and human women; women like your wife or daughter, confronted anytime, at will, by materializing demons.

It has indeed happened before the flood, in the day of Noah, even though none of the hybrids managed to live forever. Today all this is still largely missing. According to these brotherhoods this is a great secret. But the Bible explains this “secret” freely to anybody interested.

The great hailing and promotion of this “quantum leap” (the return of Giants) appears to contain a great amount of supernatural (demonic) motivation. Otherwise, who, in their right mind, would welcome a huge influx of beings which are far stronger and far more intelligent than man, and who are fundamentally evil and historically brutal, aggressive and competitive? Therefore, to all men still with an unaffected mind the return of GIANTS must remain a SECRET, or normal people will frantically oppose it. This certainly applies to the rank and file of Masonry as well.

Some Genetic Quantum Leap! They are not talking about people. They are talking about Half-Demons, hybrids of demons and human women, historically known as GIANTS. Satan told Eve, “you shall become as gods”. What it amounted to is to become a HYBRID, a HALF-DEMON. Humanity will probably become extinct, leaving the Earth to a civilization of half-demons. It is highly probable, that MAN, you and I, will be found redundant (useless eaters) and be scheduled for extermination.

Funny, no? Well, not really; it’s a bit terrible.

But then, what would you expect from the Head Devil himself and his worshippers?



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print