THE KING IS COMING
by Lupie Riley


Freelance writer Lupie Riley


Thought: For Christians throughout the world who have invited Jesus into their life through faith in the Truth of God's Word there is a blessed hope for all of you that he will return as Savior and King.


The first time he came was as the redeemer to pay the price for all sin and free mankind from it's bondage. "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God (Rom. 3:23). In the beginning when our first parents, Adam and Eve, disobeyed God's instructions, it caused separation (from God) and death to all of his creation. The only way this disaster could be made right is for the sinless God/man Jesus to take these sins and death upon himself and pay the price with his own body. Through Christs resurrection he defeated the enemy sin and death that separated man/woman from God and set them free from guilt allowing them to be able to live their lives victoriously with His presence within.
Belief in the Word and what it says about who Jesus is (God) and what he's done for us (the cross) we are now free to walk in the light of God's kingdom. Jesus is coming back soon just like he promised and all wrongs will be made right. It will be a time of restoration for life on the entire planet Earth.


Jesus not only rose from the dead but he's coming back again as King of Kings and Lord of Lords to rule for 1,000 years. This is the blessed hope for Christians that Jesus will reign someday soon. Are you going to be part of these last days events? Are you reborn in Spirit? If so, you too have this blessed hope of His return. OUR KING IS COMING! maranatha


Prayer: Father God, as one of your children I yearn for that day when I will see you face to face. I can only imagine what that will be like. Thank you for this blessed hope I have today.


Verse: Titus 2:12-14 " For the free gift of eternal salvation is now being offered to everyone and along with this gift comes the realization that God wants us to turn from godless living and sinful pleasures and to live good, God-fearing lives day after day looking forward to that wonderful time weve been expecting when his glory shall be seen--the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ."



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print