PROMOTERS OF EVOLUTION
by Eugene Lopatynsky

It is a simple, verifiable, historical fact that nearly all the important promoters and supporters of evolution came from Masonic, Rosicrucian or illuminati sources. It is said, that in all these super-secret organizations Satan is worshipped in the higher degrees.

SATAN was a murderer and liar from the very beginning.

Who says? God said and keeps saying, now for thousands of years (Bible).

These celebrated “scientists” will deny God to you and your children, while they, themselves, worship Satan and sacrifice to him in their locked, windowless Lodges. They call Satan the Great Architect of the Universe.  Is that a valid evolutionary concept? Your kids, in the meantime, are taught evolution.

Evolutionary propaganda is extremely important to Devil Worshippers. You can imagine why.

Centuries ago these “worshipful” members of “secret orders” and “philanthropic societies” were said to make tombstones lie; to make monuments lie, to make history lie! Is it a wonder that they also try to make science lie?

The victims, blind Evolutionists, from the “hoodwinked” public, call themselves “atheists”. They pride themselves, declaring to be free from religion. Actually, what they really want, is to be free to sin, with sex, abortion, murder, divorce, dishonesty and so on. Ever try to analyze what is happening in our society and leadership?

Atheism is only another religion. One must BELIEVE there is no God. There is no way imaginable to PROVE there is no God, especially when all scientific evidence, if unsuppressed by these disguised devil worshippers, points to special creation. The nonexistence of God must be accepted by FAITH alone, by pure belief. That is the very definition of a religion.

One difference between our religion and theirs is the sad fact that theirs is TAX SUPPORTED.  And we all are required to PAY FOR IT.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print