JOY EVERYDAY
by Lupie Riley


Freelance writer Lupie Riley


Thought: How can you experience joy everyday? By trusting in your Creator God who loves you and gives you a bright future full of promise and hope. As a child of God, through the spiritual re-birth process, we have a future before us that gives us confidence and joy everyday with an attitude that "all is well with my soul." I know who I am and where I'm going.


What do so many fear the most? Death or the uncertainties of their tomorrows? What does my future hold for me? In a world that appears to be close to imploding what can I expect in the coming days? These are questions you may ask yourself daily. If you have children, the future for them seems very dismal if you adhere to Biblical, moral rules. But that same Word gives you hope if you have Jesus in your life. He gives you eternal life as your future with himself as Lord and Savior. Jesus has promised a glorious future for all believers. By trusting in his Word we can experience a daily joy and peace in our life because we know that life will not end even after we pass this earthly life.
I begin my days with God's promise that "this is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it." Why, because the question of my future has been answered. I believe this is how Paul, who wrote most of the New Testament, was able to go through the difficult trials he experienced while sharing the Good News and establishing the first churches in his journeys. He put his life on the firing line because he knew what the future held for him and at times yearned to be with the Lord in his near death trials and tribulation.


Do you have that confidence in your future like Paul that found contentment in any given circumstance? The rock he stood upon was non other then his personal relationship with Jesus who was his strength, confidence and hope for a glorious eternal future in Heaven. You to can have joy in your everyday life by trusting in the promise God made to all his children...a better world is coming in the reign of Christ as King. Maranatha


Prayer: Father God, thank you for the confidence I have today because I've placed my faith in Jesus and his promises. I can truly have joy in each day as I walk with you in that spiritual garden of peace. Amen


Verse: Phill. 1:23,24 " But I am hard pressed between the two. My yearning desire is to depart (to be free of this world, to set forth) and be with Christ, for that is far, far better. But to remain in my body is more needful and essential for your sake."

 



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print