Troublesome Tangles
by PamFord Davis

My patience runs thin; I’m all thumbs when attempting to untangle vacuum cleaner or small appliance chords.

I can’t help but wonder how they get so tangled. There have been many times when the problem got the best of me.

Here’s another stressor; tiny delicate necklace chains. Once twisted and knotted, they’re nearly impossible to untangle.

Maybe a fresh approach is all that is needed. I could just set it aside and come back later. If I’m still unsuccessful, I’ll ask my husband to take over the task. Who can help us when problems develop in 'relationships?'

A strained relationship is difficult to untangle.

God can straighten out our disagreements.

A serious conflict developed between Apostles Paul and Peter.

“Now when Peter had come to Antioch, I withstood him to his face, because he was to be blamed;  for before certain men came from James, he would eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing those who were of the circumcision (Galatians 2:11-12 NKJV).”

Peter held no grudges. He referred to Paul as beloved brother.

I sense God’s intervention.

“… and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures (2 Peter 3:15-16 NKJV).”

Let’s allow the LORD to untangle and unify; He can be trusted.

 

 

 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print