Wrinkle Remover
by PamFord Davis

Look Ma,’ no wrinkles!

Isn’t plastic surgery amazing? A tuck here, a snip there; she’s had a face lift.

Botox anyone?

Most of us have seen numerous advertisements and infomercials. Before and after pictures reveal a marked difference and youthful appearance. On the other hand, we have seen face jobs that went wrong.

Are all wrinkles bad?

Maybe facial wrinkles are an asset; they serve as a lifeline. The LORD has a way to eradicate all detrimental wrinkles from His bride, the church.

“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless (Ephesians 5:25-27 NASB).”

No spot or wrinkle…

Holy and blameless…

The church of today is not perfect; it is made up of flawed people. Yet, God is not finished with us yet.

“I thank my God in all my remembrance of you always offering prayer with joy in my every prayer for you all, in view of your participation in the gospel from the first day until now.  For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus (Philippians 1:6 NASB).”

 

 



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print