How Important is THE AGE OF THE EARTH?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

If the Earth is recent, then there is no chance whatsoever for any Evolutionary phantasies. That is the reason why all these Fairytale ages were mysteriously invented. 

There is not the slightest shred of real evidence in existence to support any claims of millions, billions or trillions of years for the age of the Earth.

There wasn't even one of the authors, promoters or wealthy supporters of this nonsense, who were not members of Luciferian societies from the very beginning. Not a single one of the originators of evolution even held a single degree in science. Certainly, their work is ideologically and politically vitally important and necessary in the process of killing your faith and installing the Antichrist.

These celebrated "authorities" will deny God to you and your children, while they, themselves, worship Satan and sacrifice to him in their locked, windowless Lodges. They call Satan the Great Architect of the Universe. Is that a valid evolutionary concept? Your kids, in the meantime, are taught evolution.

The GEOLOGIC COLUMN exhibited by them exists only in school textbooks. The so called specimen strata are merely a reproducible sorting by specific density, habitat and capacity to swim, all of it a product of a global flood or as a  reproduction in the laboratory.

After a total failure of radiological dating (See Details in “Evolution Crushing your Kids, earlier article) the ecological age of an "index fossil" is now "determined" solely by CIRCULAR REASONING, by the strata of the find and the age of this very "strata" is "determined" by this very same index fossil.

In the "front of the museum" they will tell you that TRILOBITES are a half billion years old, because THE STRATA (layer of dirt), where they were found, is half a billion years old. At the other end of the museum, when you ask how do they know the age of this strata, they will tell you that the PRESENCE OF TRILOBITE FOSSILS DATE THE STRATA as half a billion years. This is mere evolutionary CIRCULAR REASONING. There is no scientific evidence for these ages whatsoever. 

The first Law of Thermodynamics is the conservation of energy. The second Law is the Law of Entropy, of Disorder, of DE-EVOLUTION.

Everything in our universe tends always to DISORDER. This is a fundamental law in physics. This is the second law of Thermodynamics, called the Law of Entropy. Every design, every chemical reaction, every complex structure will come to equilibrium only at maximum disorder, maximum entropy. More time, more disorder. There are no exceptions.  It is insane to invent a phantasy of Evolution in a universe of Devolution, in an environment which tends always and automatically toward Devolution. Take a look how our planetary system is slowly falling apart.

Hundreds and thousands of ongoing natural processes testify to a, geologically, very YOUNG Earth. Have a look at what's going on around you:

The DIAMETER OF THE SUN is shrinking at a rate of 1% per century or 5 feet per hour due to gravitational collapse and loss of radiated matter. Calculating back, toward the ages postulated by Luciferians, the suns diameter would have been approaching the orbit of mercury! The planets would have been burned out cinders, or have crashed into the sun. How could trilobites be 500 million years old? Got a calculator?

The EARTH'S ROTATION is slowing by nearly a second every 3 years (1/1000 sec daily). Extrapolate back a few hundred thousand years what do you get? There are only so many seconds in a 24-hour day. When would daylight be halved and rotation doubled?

The DISTANCE TO THE MOON increases by nearly 3 inches yearly. How far back can you calculate without an obvious planetary holocaust?

The present POPULATION GROWTH is nearly 2% per year. In the past, correcting for lack of medical advances and longevity, a growth of 0.5 % per year is historically acceptable, with population reductions of 70% every 70 years due to epidemics, old age and war. Using these figures, we obtain 3.5 billion people in 4000 years from a single set of parents. 

If the Neanderthal type of man existed only one million years ago we obtain, at 0.5 % annual increase, about 10 raised to the power of 2110 people on earth! Consider that the number of molecules in the entire earth is less than 10 raised to the power of 56.

The appearance of MAN is extremely recent, nothing whatever like the eons suggested by the Luciferians. Both written human history and architectural evidence date back only a few thousand years. Why?

All the Luciferian "MISSING LINKS" of "evolution" have been proven to be frauds, just like their Nebraska Man who was "restored by artists, with clay and plastics" from a single tooth of a pig.

If the Earth is billions of years old, then why are the oceans not 20 percent (or more) SALT AS IN THE "DEAD SEA"? Examine "Flux of Chemicals by Rivers" in "Will Evolution Crush your Kids." for a host of details (faithwriters.com, my article).

Why is the BIGGEST DESERT ONLY 4000 YEARS OLD and the age of the greatest coral deposits around Australia only 4000 years old? If the Earth is billions of years old, why don't we have a larger desert or an older coral reef? The global flood left immense evidence of cataclysmic geological, worldwide, upheavals why are we never permitted to study, or even to mention that? How come we have coal and oil? And inside the coal deposits are found human artifacts? Hmn?

EVERY CONCEIVABLE PROCESS, which could shed light on the age of this planet as well as the age of once living things, consistently argues for a YOUNG EARTH! 

MEASUREMETS OF HEAT radiated by Jupiter and Saturn (twice the energy they receive from the sun), solar system dust and the Poyntin-Robertson effect, pressure gradients in oil/gas deposits in permeable rock, mass-loss of short periods comets, escape of high velocity stars extrapolated to common point of origin, and many hundreds and thousands of investigated rate processes invariably point at a young earth.

CARBON 14 has been found in all coal, oil and fossils, proving absolutely that all these are extremely young. Mathematically, after 50,000 years there are no C14 atoms left to count. Applying a correction for lack of steady state (more C14 formed than lost) we obtain ages under 10,000 years! Need you wonder why they never taught you this?

Why aren't such basic, fundamental facts EVER mentioned in the National Geographic? Hmn?

THE LONG GEOLOGICAL AGES INVENTED BY THE LUCIFERIANS JUST AREN'T THERE.

If they aren't there, what about evolution?

IT TAKES INFINITELY MORE FAITH TO BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION, THAN TO BELIEVE IN GOD.

ATHEISM is a RELIGION. There is no conceivable way to PROVE THERE IS NO GOD; especially when everything points to a special creation. Atheism rests on pure belief, on faith. It is a religion. One difference between their religion and ours is that their religion is TAX SUPPORTED.
And we are all required to pay for it.

Will you trust the Luciferians for your eternity?

Is it not surprising that some Christians have actually swallowed this Luciferian hoax, without ever investigating the facts, and have subsequently attempted to synchronize our Bible with these "evolutionary" lies? They actually have invented new Bible Text, inventing a Gap Theory for Genesis, etc.

 

APPENDIX  # 1 – only for those more technically and scientifically curious.

(1)  CARBON 14 DATING 

Some may claim that Carbon 14 measurements are not very accurate (usually due to organic contaminants of a different age). That's not important. WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT CARBON 14 IS NO LONGER DETECTABLE AFTER (THEORETICALLY) 50 000 YEARS. There just isn't enough C14 left in the sample to detect. To illustrate, if you start with 100 atoms of C14, after less than 6000 years there are only 50 atoms left. After some 12000 years you have 25. After 18000 only 12. After 24 000 years, only 6. After less than 30 000 years only 3 left. Rapidly there is nothing left to detect.

YET EVERY FOSSIL, ERYTHING THAT EVER LIVED CONTAINS MEASURABLE CARBON 14. 

C14 carries tremendous advantages. Carbon 14 is NOT naturally occurring. Radioactive C14 is formed in the upper atmosphere by collision of naturally occurring C12 (in carbon dioxide) with space radiation. The analysis is based upon decay (devolution) of radioactive C14 into N14, with a short half-life of app. 5700 years. 

The technique involves examining the remains of animals and plants, which exchanged carbon with the atmosphere by respiration, or ingestion of once living matter, which also respired or ingested same C14. 

Since there are currently 760 atoms of C14 for each 1 billion atoms of C12, after some 50 000 years there shouldn't be enough C14 atoms to count. It was expected that only the most recent fossils could be dated with C14. IMAGINE THE SHOCK, the consternation, when everything, all fossils, all coal, crude oil, in fact, everything, which once lived, showed a corrected age dating of less than 10,000 years! Is it "surprising" that they never taught you this? 

The correction in date calculations is necessary, because the formation and decay of C14 is not in equilibrium, and Libby, the inventor of the procedure, knew about it in early 1960, when high altitude rocket research supplied the data. It is assumed that he purposely never corrected the original formula. 

Dr. Whitelaw, among many others, collected and corrected known fossil information, which had been dated with C14 and plotted the astonishing results. There appears a tremendous increase in plant and animal life, dating back about 7000 years ago, from near zero and peaking nearly 4500 years ago. This is followed by a decline to near zero immediately following 4500 years back, followed by a slow increase to present. Sounds very "Biblical", doesn't it? It follows exactly the outline and dating of the Bible. The rapid and enormous increase of fossils would correspond to period from the beginning at 6000 or 7000 years ago to the Global Flood some 4400 years ago, showing a near total decline of fossils for that period, followed by a very gradual resurgence in plant and animal life till almost now.

There was, essentially, nothing once living, which could not be dated to less than 10,000 years of age with corrected C14. 

(2)  ACCUMULATION OF He4 (helium isotope)

Helium-4 enters the atmosphere from solar wind and the decay (devolution) of Uranium rock. 

The atmosphere contains 3.5 x 10 raised to the power of 15, as grams of He4 
The yearly gain of He4 is 3 x 10 raised to the power of 11. 
The loss of He4 is less than 10 to the power of 6 and can be taken in this calculation as negligible. 

Dividing atmospheric content by yearly gain gives 10,000 year of accumulation of He4. Since the planet is likely to have to been capturing the same from the beginning of planetary existence, and assuming the rates to hold approximately constant, the planetary age indicated is approximately 10,000 years by this indicator. 

(3) FLUX OF CHEMICALS BY RIVERS INTO THE OCEANS 

The ages obtained by calculating flow rates for various chemicals are all over the place, but all of them are, in geologic time, extremely recent. 

The estimated amount of Uranium in oceans, for example, is 10 raised to power 15, expressed in grams (Gm). 
The yearly flow of Uranium into oceans is in the order of 10 raised to the power of 11. 

Assuming the rates remain reasonably constant and dividing ocean content by yearly influx, we get what? Only 10,000 years. 

Again, flow rates do vary considerably, but most certainly accumulation of ALL THESE SALTS in the oceans are shown to be geologically most recent.

( 4)  EARTHS MAGNETIC FIELD 

The earth's magnetic field decays (devolves) exponentially, with a half-life of 1400 years. 

Assuming reasonably constant rates, a mere few hundred thousand years ago the earth's magnetic field would have equaled that of a magnetic star, too hot for life to exist in the presence of magnetic and electrical currents, flowing against electrical resistance in the earths iron core. 

Something there must be very recent indeed.

(5) THE EARTHS SPIN RATE 

is slowing (devolving) by 1/1000 of a second daily. If the earth were billions, or (now they say) trillions, of years old, the earths initial spin rate would have produced major geologic centrifugal distortions. The geological evidence doesn't show such distortions. 

Let’s just use a very old measurement, an average loss of 1 second every century.

This means that 1 million years back in time we gain 10,000 seconds, or approx. 2.8 hours. One full rotation of our planet would have taken only 21.2 hours. Five million years ago the spin rate would be more than doubled and daylight is halved! The evolutionists speak of 200 million years just for recent fossils and 500 million years for the appearance of trilobites! How could this be possible? This, by the way, is a neat and easy calculation. Try it! 

(6) METEORITE DUST 

Meteorite dust falling to earth is approximately 14 million tons per year. In 5 billion years, assuming the rate is constant, although the rate would be much higher in a younger (dirtier) system, we should see an accumulation of 265 feet, extremely rich in nickel and iron. There is no trace of it on earth or on the surface of the moon.

 

APPENDIX # 2,  only for those still seeking a purpose and meaning in life.

“Our eyes have never seen, nor could ears have heard, NOR COULD ANYONE EVEN HAVE IMAGINED THE HAPPINESS, which God prepared for those who love Him….” (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please).

God’s Word, Sir. Look it up.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path!

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God’s love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Many sects and religions have been preaching a phantom, a DIFFERENT CHRIST, not the Christ of the Bible. Their religion provides no salvation, it is a ‘one-way street’ without exit, leading into perdition (Gal. 1:8-9, King James only)). Satan’s biggest department is the department of religions; of disguised and fake religious decoys, baited traps feeding spiritually poisoned food unto the perishing souls of men.

What do you suppose will confront those who reject so great, SO GREAT, a salvation?

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this life is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you’ll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in “How to read the Bible and clean up your life” in   My Gods Remnant     ( write it into Microsoft Edge, then search articles).   It’s made for you. Christians are GOOD PEOPLE. If you find one that is not good, you found a non-Christian, whatever he calls himself. By “their fruits you shall know them”.

Search for the only truth and remedy that exists, for the God that loves you, who made all life and who has made, and will make again, a beautiful world.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print