OUR WORLD IS OUR WITNESS!
by linzy bruno

When it comes to sharing the Gospel, it's wise to meet people right where they are (emotionally, mentally& spiritually). For, if we speak of things they know nothing about, what we say will "go in one ear and out the other," as the expression goes. Further to that end; not only will our words fall on deaf ears, they could even push that person/s even farther away from the Truth. 
 
For example, if you know someone whose reading novels and other non-Christian literature every free moment, but you don't see any Bibles around their house, your approach could go something like: "Since you really love to read, I was just wondering have you ever read the Bible. I think it's pretty fascinating myself." This unassuming, impromptu attitude could become the basis for a beneficial Biblical discussion.

Another situation may be someone you know that is often depressed or frequently troubled over their problems and daily life obstacles. Something meaningful to say could go something like: "You know Jesus said in life we would have trials, but that if we know Him, we can have quicker answers to our problems and even peace and joy during difficult times." And then share the related verse:

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

Not to say these are guarentees of course, but you get the idea. And, even if your loving outreach doesn't land quite right, you still may have just planted an ultimately pivotal seed.

BUT, we all know those people whom we've tried and failed. Notwithstanding this apparent blockage, why not consider a whole new way of attacking this issue of successful witnessing. Why not use that of which we who are not asleep can clearly see happening all around us?
 
Likewise, why not use what's going on in the world as a witness when someone you know is distracted by worldly dilemas and issues. In so doing, the very things uppermost in that one's mind and heart; the familiar, just may be the very things that can help expose the Truth, because they are the things in which that person relates and considers often. 

There are signs happening all around the world which relate heavily to all the End Time Prophecy, and they are continuing to increase in frequency and intensity. Jesus referred to these as the beginning of "sorrows" or "birth pangs:"

"For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows." (Matthew 24:5-8)

This is only a little slice of the End Times Prophecies Jesus gave to His Disciples and hence, to us, in order to recognize and discern the season we are in and the Great Tribulation that we are racing towards. He gave them to us as a warning, so we may be ready to meet the Lord without shame.

Therefore, let us use the knowledge and wisdom He provides through His Word to reach out and help save a dying world. We can describe the signs we are seeing in nature and politics, the reappearance of old diseases making a strong comeback, the stark rise in apostasy in the Church and abominations like the passing of the dispicable late term abortion law, the feverish fight to allow gender decision like it was an actual birth right or something. And then there's the push of homeosexuality down our media throats.
 
Moreover, we are seeing strange signs in the sky, like crazy, bright unnatural, although gorgeous, colors for miles and abnormally strange cloud formations, dust storms, UFO's, blinking colors and more! We are also seeing massive sink holes, and an increase in tornadoes, earthquakes, hurrianes, floods and volcanoes and more I'm sure I'm forgetting.

HERE IS A LIST OF THINGS HAPPENING IN OUR WORLD TODAY, THAT THE BIBLE PROPHECIED ABOUT THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO:

Explosion of Cults (Matt.24:11
Emergence of False Christs (Matt.24:5)
Increasing Apostasy in the Church (2Tim.4:3-5)
Increasing Attacks on Jesus (Romans 1:18)
Increasing Persecution of Christians (Matt.24:9)
Increasing Mocking of Christians (2Peter 2:2-4)
The "Me" Movement (2Tim.3:1-4)
Understanding of Bible Prophecy (Dan.12:8-9)
Increase in Occultism (1Tim.4:1)
Increase in Wars (Matt.24:6)
Weapons of Mass Destruction (Luke 21:26)
Earthquakes, Famines and Plagues (Luke 21:11)
Computer Technology Making it Possible for Antichrist Rule (Rev.13:7)
Virtual Reality (Rev.13:14-15)
Regathering of the Jews (Isa.11:10-12)
Re-establishment of Israel (Isa.66:7-8)
Revival of the Land of Israel (Ez.38-39)
Resurgence of Israeli Military (Zech.12:6)
Return of Focus on Israel-Politics (Zech.12:3)
Russian Threat to Israel (Ez.38&39)
Arabian Threat to Israel (Ez.35&36)
Denial of Second Coming (2Peter3:3-4)
Outpouring of the Holy Spirit (Joel 2:28-29)
Translation of the Bible to Many Languages (Matt.24:14)
Revival of Biblical Hebrew (Zep.3:6)
Increase in Materialsim (2Tim.3:2)
Increase in Headonism (2Tim.3:4)
Calling Good Evil & Evil Good (2Tim.3:8-9)

We know people are highly confused about good and evil when we hear reports of parents finding themselves in legal battles for fighting their young kids, around 10, on having gender reassignment surgery and drag queens reading their own authored, so-called children's books in our children's libraries. Not to mention Churches performing and thereby encouraging gay marriage, as though homeosexuality is not a sin. Some Pastors even becoming active members of the LGBTQ or having reassignment surgery themselves. (Lev.18:22)

And NOW, we even have violence in our streets, due to ungodly organizations hiding behind veiled intentions. Their true mission is to destroy the family unit in America, to help usher in the New World Order. These organizations that have been growing in their wicked power, have fooled many. Sadly many have been blinded to the truth, but those who are left confused and troubled by what's happening in our country may be brought closer to the Truth by this crisis. They may feel so distraught that they cry out to God in desperation, that's someone who perhaps can be more easily redirected and possibly enticed by the goodness of GOD. 
 
Keeping watch over End Times is more readily conducive now than ever before. All one has to do is listen to the news, check out other types of media outlets (movies, t.v., books, etc..), read the online headlines and pay attention to how drastically society is changing for the worse, and then contrast that with the Word to see that it's all there in black and white; predicted thousands of years ago.
 
So let us show this evidence to whomever we know are ignoring their Creator and we can bring more souls to Christ before time runs out! Jesus urged His Disciples to continue spreading the Good News after His Departure;
 
"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." (Matt.28:18-20)
 
Let's help Jesus! Let's use the world as our witness!

KJV
 


Linzy has been writing for many years; seriously since her 3 kids were still young and inspirational. She has taken 2 courses in Bible studies and completed "Four Soils" Bible study course in a 26-month period; earning her certification in Bible Counselling.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print