GOD-TRACKING IS TOTAL DEVOTION!
by Dudley Anderson

GodTracker 712
The e-devotional helping to keep you on track with God’s plans for your life. GodTracker is published at http://godtracker.co.uk 

Romans 5:8
but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

We serve a God that is totally devoted to the ones he loves, so much so that he gave his only begotten son to take the consequences of their sins. Jesus did not swoon at Calvary. Jesus did not show a loving motion by simply offering to die in our place. Jesus gave himself completely on the cross to save us from all that separated us from God. God didn’t simply make a polite gesture by saying, “I love you,” he literally became like one of us in order to totally reconcile us to himself after we had grieved his righteousness. God entirely demonstrated his love for all of us in this, while we were yet sinners, Christ completely died for us. How much more so, then, should we be totally devoted to him?

For instance, praise and worship can often be a gauge of our total devotion. I love to sing my heart out to God with gusto and total abandon, so much so that I think I sometimes embarrass myself. However, when I realise that Jesus was not embarrassed to call out, as he hung naked on the cross, “Father forgive them,” I realise that I have nothing to hide about my devotion to him.

Also, the Bible tells us that faith pleases God and that God rewards those who are totally devoted to having faith in him. Faith is demonstrative. Faith requires putting your money where your mouth is. In other words, faith is an all or nothing venture. God loves it when we shout out, “God will provide,” or “I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me,” or “Greater is he who lives in me than he who lives in the world!” God loves our faith; he loves it when we’re totally devoted and sold out to him.

God-tracking is seeking and tracking the plans that God has for our lives. He knows the plans he has for us; God does nothing by half measure. He is totally devoted to seeing his plans through. Therefore, let us hold nothing back as we totally devote ourselves to seek his plans and purposes.

God-tracking is total devotion!

READ ALL ABOUT IT
Romans 3:22-25
Romans 5:8-11
Hebrews 11:6
Philippians 4:19
Philippians 4:13
1 John 4:4

If today’s GodTracker has spoken to you I’d love to hear from you.
Please email me - [email protected]

DON’T GIVE UP, LOOK UP & PRAY

You are my Lord and I am totally yours!

“Thank you, God! Thank you for sending Jesus to totally die for my sins in order to reconcile me to you. Thank you for the plans you have for my life. Today I choose to totally devote myself to seeking first your plans and purposes – your kingdom and righteousness – and trusting you to meet all my needs according to your riches in glory, in Jesus. I surrender to you in worship and I surrender to you in faith. I choose to walk by faith and not by sight. You are my Lord and I am totally yours! Amen.”

If you prayed that prayer today, please email me - [email protected]

SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker at… 
http://eepurl.com/dxTLAf

----------------------------
What is GodTracker?

GodTracker is a weekly e-mail devotional, written by Dudley Anderson, based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith.

Listen to podcasts by Dudley Anderson at… http://godtracker.co.uk/godtracker-podcasts  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GodTracker is brought to you free of charge.Please partner with us to help us continue reaching many lives with this inspirational thought at http://godtracker.co.uk/

 Or just click HERE
 THANK YOU


Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print