Do Millions Worship Baal and Samirabis Today?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

MODERN APPARITIONS OF WOMAN WITH CHILD

From four thousand years ago you encounter statues of a woman holding a child, statues which were worshiped in practically all the devil infested religions of the world.

Do you think, for a moment, they were worshipping Mary and Jesus, within pagan religions, thousands of years before Christ? They were worshipping idols of Samirabis holding Thammuz (baby Baal), and all corresponding variations thereof, within all early civilizations
.  To Christians, it is forbidden to use this symbol (or any symbol) as an object of worship (Exodus 20: 4-5). The enemies of our God do not have comparable restraints.

Much publicity is raised today about repeated supernatural apparitions of a woman and child, globally.

The reported apparitions are real. Which "SIDE", our God or Satan, is responsible for the Apparitions of Woman with Child? Examine the accounts of these modern phenomena. Is the information gleaned from appearing entities Biblical? Does it exceed the Biblical text (Gal. 1:7-8, King James only) or contradict the God of the Bible? What conclusions do YOU draw?

There seem to be interesting similarities between the "modern" apparitions and some very ancient religious traditions.

“MOTHER” SAMIRABIS? 

Extreme Veneration and Worship was accorded to an ancient Deity, represented as a WOMAN, called Samirabis (Ishtar, Isis, Ceres, Diana, etc. going by different names), holding the CHILD THAMMUZ (Baal, by different names), throughout the last four thousand years. 

Ishtar is the Mesopotamian East Semitic (Akkadian, Assyrian and Babylonian) goddess of fertility, always with baby Baal (Thammuz, or by different names), as Samirabis in Babylon, Diana in Greece, Ceres in Rome; and now, where would you look for her in contemporary Pantheons? The Roman Emperor Constantin chose the name of Mary, but certainly NOT the Biblical Mary.

She is the greatest, most popular Babylonian deity. The god she brought forth, and who is offered back to her under the symbol of a round wafer, as "bread of life", was in reality the fierce, scorching sun or terrible Moloch.


The "Mother" was believed to be benignant, merciful, the favorite "divinity". This Madonna of Babylon also entirely eclipses her son, as mother of grace and mercy, "Bona Dea", the "Mediatrix", Aphrodite, ("wrath subdoer"), who could by her charms soothe the breast of angry Jove. This religion is very sex oriented. The god she brought forth, and who is offered back to her under the symbol of a round wafer (symbol of the SUN), as "bread of life", was in reality the fierce, scorching sun or terrible Moloch, yet in that offering all his terror was veiled.

IDOLATRY and the will of Almighty God.

No Catholic seems to know the Second of the Ten Commandments of God. Ask them. You’ll see. What does God say?

“THOU SHALT NOT MAKE UNTO THEE ANY LIKENESS OF ANY THING THAT IS IN HEAVEN ABOVE, OR THAT IS IN THE EARTH BENEATH, OR THAT IS IN THE WATER UNDER THE EARTH. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them.” Exod.20: 4-7.

That is the second of the Ten Commandments. What did God Almighty tell you?

 

“Make no image of anything which is in heaven, on earth or under the earth”.

Why?

“So you do not bow down to it….”.

Would you believe that almost all religions today still function according to and within the IDOLATRY of Babylon?

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE APPEARANCE OF A CHILD IN THE ABOVE SETTING? 

Some say it is the Baby Jesus. The Lord Jesus has avoided all ministry as a child and is now in a glorified, resurrected, adult body on the right side of Father God - NOT AS A BABY. You think there is a baby, sitting now on the right side of God? Anyway, the body of Jesus originally obtained from Mary no longer exists. At Resurrection this very same body was altered to be an eternal adult body, an inter-phase of spirit and matter, indestructible, capable of teleportation and passing through solid objects. This, apparently, is the type of miraculous body every Christian will be awarded at Rapture.

LITTLE CHILD

Baal (Thammuz) was recognized by the pagans (Demon Worshippers) as a mighty war-god, but he was exhibited in his favorite form as a LITTLE CHILD. 

HEART .

The HEART is one of the ancient symbols of Osiris (Baal), the infant divinity "born again" to Isis (Samirabis), his mother. This son is called the "strength of his mother", the "boy-god", whose symbol was the heart.

Where is there any portraying of a HEART as a symbol for a specific person in the Bible? This concept does not exist. But it exists in the ancient worship of Osiris (Baal, Thammuz).

FLAMING HEART

Baal, the "SON" of Samirabis, appears with a "flaming heart". Why? Where is there a "flaming heart" in the Bible? Nowhere. It doesn't exist. But it exists in Chaldean mysteries, in Babylon and Egypt, where it was worshipped as a symbol of the "Child Nimrod", or Bel, the reincarnation of the Sun (fiery and burning) and presented as a Heart of Flame ("Flaming Heart").

Later, this very religion spread globally and can be seen in practice today. In the ancient past, even Hebrew idolaters got mixed up in it, as in 
First Sam.12:10 and Jeremiah 44:16 29, and perished.

False religions have lied to you.  Now is not the Kingdom of God. But it will be when Jesus comes back. Some say, 6000 years under Satan, then 1000 years under Christ. Bible math has a preference to the number of seven. All of it as an exhibit to the entire created intelligence?

A NECROMANCER is a person who speaks to the dead. The apostles, Paul, Peter, John - all are dead; only one came back from the dead: Christ Jesus. It was explicitly forbidden by God to speak to the dead. Has anybody ever seen a Jew praying to Moses? Or Isaiah? Or Abraham? Speaking to the “dead” has always been the beginning of Spiritism, Demonism and idol worship.

Pantheons of “gods” always accompany Samirabis. A circle surrounds the heads of these worshipped entities, as a symbol of the sun. Their communion “cakes” have to be also exactly round, representing the SUN (Baal), otherwise they cannot be used. Baal, for them, was the sun. They were sun worshippers.

 

Appendix 1 : CAN MARY SAVE? 

Some have been taught that Mary saves. The subject is very serious. What does God say?

Acts 4:11-12  (King James) :

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.


What happens to people using counterfeit money? There are, lamentably, also those among us, who PREACH A COUNTERFEIT FAITH. The last is infinitely more serious.

For 6000 years’ men have worshipped a woman, a “queen of heaven”, going under a multitude of names. Lamentably, today, multitudes are still being taught that a woman saves, forgives sins, and practically replaces God. It has long been known that demons can implant false, but very powerful emotions.

WHAT DID GOD SAY ABOUT THIS?

God told you, there is NO OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN, given among men, apart from Christ Jesus, who alone paid the penalty for your sins, whereby we must be saved! 

IF SOMEONE TEACHES SALVATION BY MEANS OF CHRIST PLUS MARY, OR CHRIST PLUS ANYTHING, THEN SOMEONE IS LYING TO YOU. GOD SAID, “NO OTHER NAME FOR SALVATION”. 

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber." (John 10:1)

Christ Jesus said," I AM THE DOOR. Who gets in ANY OTHER WAY is a thief and a robber", this means there is no other way. Faith in infant baptism is another way. Faith in your works and the Law of Moses are another way. Believing in Jesus plus Mary for salvation is another, different way. 

Listen to what God says about trusting additionally the Law of Moses for your salvation. Judeizers approached early Christians trying to add the entire Law of Moses as requirement for salvation. What did God tell them?

Gal 5:3-6

"3. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
2. Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, CHRIST SHALL PROFIT YOU NOTHING.
4. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

That is not to say that the Law of Moses is bad. But trusting in your good deeds (obedience to law) will not save you. Man cannot save himself. Man needs a Savior. That is the reason for the coming and the suffering of Christ.

Some say, that if you add something or someone else to the name of Christ Jesus, it means you consider Christ insufficient. That you have insufficient FAITH - and Christ Jesus will profit you nothing. You have fallen from grace.

Salvation is available ONLY by believing on the Biblical Christ Jesus; who He is, why He came and what He says (John 3:16). Those who believe, will try to do what He says.

 

APPENDIX 2: only for those still seeking a purpose and meaning in life.

“Our eyes have never seen, nor could ears have heard, NOR COULD ANYONE EVEN HAVE IMAGINED THE HAPPINESS, which God prepared for those who love Him….” (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please).

God’s Word, Sir. Look it up.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path!

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God’s love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Many sects and religions have been preaching a phantom, a DIFFERENT CHRIST, not the Christ of the Bible. Their religion provides no salvation, it is a ‘one-way street’ without exit, leading into perdition (Gal. 1:8-9, King James only)). Satan’s biggest department is the department of religions; of disguised and fake religious decoys, baited traps feeding spiritually poisoned food unto the perishing souls of men.

What do you suppose will confront those who reject so great, SO GREAT, a salvation?

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this life is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you’ll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in “How to read the Bible and clean up your life” in   My Gods Remnant     ( write it into Microsoft Edge, then search articles).   It’s made for you. Christians are GOOD PEOPLE. If you find one that is not good, you found a non-Christian, whatever he calls himself. By “their fruits you shall know them”.

Search for the only truth and remedy that exists, for the God that loves you, who made all life and who has made, and will make again, a beautiful world.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print