HOW LONG IS FOREVER?
by Lewis E. Thomas

HOW LONG IS FOREVER?

The Holy Bible tells us the soul of man/woman is eternal and will live forever!
This rhyme is to show or demonstrate just how long eternity is in its endeavor!
 
Eternity is "unbound and outside the limits" and perimeters of Time!
Eternity is so "unmeasurable" it would dumbfound "all the geniuses" and blow their minds!
 
For a lame example, imagine Mt. Everest standing high and tall!
Or you can imagine old China and her terrible "GREAT WALL"!
 
Imagine a wood pecker flying once every 100 thousand years to take one little peck at the mountain or the wall!
How many pecks and centuries would pass before either one of them began to crumble and fall?
 
Are you beginning to see that eternity cannot be grasped in its scope by our feeble minds!
*ETERNITY IS THE PLACE WHERE THE GREAT CREATOR LIVES, OUTSIDE OF TIME!*
 
Even old Albert Einstein would have blown his mental circuits trying to figure eternity out!
He would have pulled that white hair out of his head as he gave up with a whimper and pout!
 
"Eternity is that place you and I will step into when we take our last breath!"
Eternity is that place we enter after our death!
 
Our souls are immortal and will live forever in eternity, either "with or without" God!
How about you today on that path of life you now trod?
 
The Holy Bible says you and I must be "BORN AGAIN" or we cannot see the Kingdom of God!
Are you "BORN AGAIN" or do you think that question to be strange and odd?
 
You could step into eternity "today" suddenly in a car crash without nary a warning at all!
This little rhyme you are reading may be your "last and final" call!
 
Ask God to forgive you and save you right now "before" you close this rhyme!
Don't die as a lost unsaved sinner because "ETERNITY" is forever and forever and "cannot" be measured by "THE HANDS OF TIME"!
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 5/30/2019
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print