The Holy Spirit Indwells
by Judy Sims

God's love for His creation runs so deep and is so engrained in our very existance, that to deny His existance is foolish. Our very drives and yearnings all stem from our reflection of the Creator Himself.

Love and marriage is a screaming testimony, as it was designed to reflect our relationship with the Lord. Spiritually speaking, Him being the husband and His church lifting Him up and the union producing fruit.

Through the Holy Spirit, we beget yet another generation of the church. By the human union, called marriage, we beget yet another generation of mortals.

Ever consider where emotions come from? Does it come from a mass of flesh we call a brain? How could that be? Does it come from our heart? Impossible. The heart just pumps blood.

Do you realize that when you feel emotion, it centers in a place within our body that has no nerve center nor any organ? It's called the solar plexis, just behind your breast bone. What is there, that could possibly produce emotion? This is where we have the sensation of fear, of anger, of love, of heart break.

When refering to yourself, you point right at the solar plexis. Why is that? Why not your face?

The answer is because not only does your own spirit reside there, but also when the Holy Spirit comes to abide in you, He joins you there. He's not in your intestine, not in your stomach, not in your leg or ear and certainly not in your head. There's only one place on the human body that can ache, the way it does, simply from hearing the words, "I don't love you any more".

This is also the very place where you receive what we call, the unction to pray. This is where you sense it all.

So does this mean the Holy Spirit actually does enter your being and joins your own spirit to abide in union? Yes. Why would you doubt that? Jesus Himself said it was to happen. Isn't that what a groom does, gives you the best of Himself?

Truly you are a part of the bride of Christ and truly He adores you and truly His Spirit is already with you. Always. We call Him King of Kings and we are all headed for the Marriage of Marriages.

The Lord is on me to share my story, to write for the hurting and to help the confused push away the clouds.

I've begun sharing my writing according to the Lord's timing. He's calling His children.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print