2618 KILLING PLACE
by Lewis E. Thomas

2618 KILLING PLACE

 
2618 is the street address of a new facility built to murder babies in the womb!
It's a new PLANNED PARENTHOOD facility created to bring death and doom!
 
I pass by it frequently going through my local town.
It looks empty and menacing with no one around!
 
Everytime I pass by it it gives me the "WILLIES" and the "CREEPS"!
IT IS A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT SUPPORTED *DEATH MILL* THAT PLAYS FOR KEEPS!
 
Each time I drive by it I pray for God to let it be bulldozed to the ground before it opens its doors of death!
Before it can murder unborn babies before they get to take their first breath!
 
Those who own, work in, and who run these facilities should heed this rhyme well!
Everyone who participates in these murders/abortions of babies has their name already entered on that ROLL DOWN IN HELL!
 
It's supported and funded by Democrat politicians with hearts as black as the deepest depths of the darkest caves!
Since Roe v Wade 1973 abortion has put about 60,000,000 unborn babies in an early grave!
 
These Socialist Democrats are nothing less than deciples of Hell!
Now they seek to pass laws to approve the murder of a child thats been born alive and well!
 
One half of the United States voters now support these bloody abortion facilities of death and doom!
As modern day mother's pay an executioner to dismember their own child in their womb!
 
This is a clear "prophetic" signal and sign that we are living in the last and final days of time!
THE JUDGMENT AND WRATH OF GOD IS ABOUT TO FALL ON AMERICA FOR IT'S BLOODY ABORTION CRIMES!
 
GOD IS ABOUT TO "END AND CLOSE" THESE DAYS OF MERCY AND GRACE!
When God looks down on these abortion facilities "GREAT ANGER" rises up in His face!
 
 
2618 KILLING PLACE...
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 6/02/2019


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print