PROCRASTINATION ONE
by Lewis E. Thomas

PROCRASTINATION ONE
 
A demon named "PROCRASTINATION" smiled with "pride" as he looked out over all of Hell's lost souls!
Because "he alone" had prevented multitudes of them from walking on Heaven's Streets of Gold!
 
"Procrastination" convinced multitudes while they were still alive on the earth...
That there was "no hurry" to bow at The Cross and "no rush" to believe on the VIRGIN BIRTH!
 
"Procrastination" urged many unsaved sinners to put God at the "bottom" of their list of priorities!
"Procrastination" whispered into their ears: "Ignore the Cross, it can wait, "have fun now" and just do what you please"! 
 
"Procrastination" doomed the soul of the Great Governor Felix as revealed in Acts chapter 24, verses 24-25.
Felix decided to put salvation and repentance off until a more convenient time, and that time "never" arrived!
 
Soon after, "Procrastination" siezed the great King Agrippa's heart as well...
King Agrippa said to Paul; "Almost thou persuadeth me to be a Christian," as Acts 26:27-28 so clearly tells!
 
Procrastination is ole Satan's Greatest Weapon in his continuing battle for our souls!
How about you, will you let "Procrastination" "keep you" from walking on Heaven's Streets of Gold!
 
Please heed this rhyme God gave me and its message really well! Because
"PROCRASTINATION" can damn your eternal soul and drag you straight down into Hell!
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 6/20/2019
 
procrastination: defined

the act or habit of procrastinating, or putting off or delaying, especially something requiring immediate attention:



...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print