FALSE PROMISES OF MASONRY AND NEW AGE HIDE A DEADLY MENACE
by Eugene Lopatynsky

False promises of New Age hide a deadly menace, still discernable in the surviving record of global history.

The re-appearance of the giants is the fervent hope and the greatest secret of today’s Masonry. Our Bible explains this “secret” and the consequences planned for mankind, to all interested.

What is coming, they say, IS THE “PARADIGM SHIFT”, MAN BECOMING “GOD”, THE “GENETIC QUANTUM LEAP” so hotly expected by all Masonry, Illuminati, Rosicrucian circles and “New Age”, using their current terminology. People assume these benefits are for us, for mankind, for people. Nothing can be further from the truth. The described benefits are intended ONLY for the future GENETIC HYBRIDS, the half-demons, engenderd by DEMONS in due time, by materializing and raping human women. They are NOT for human beings.

The GIANTS (Nephilim, Anakins, Zamzummims and all) of ancient history were the offsprings of Fallen Angels (DEMONS) and human women. Our God Almighty exterminated the GIANTS twice.

The first time, completely, with a global flood, the flood of Noah. This was the real reason for the global flood- to remove this great “benefit” hailed today by Masonry. In the time of Noah there were only 8 people left, in the whole world, with uncontaminated adamic genetics. Christ Jesus could not come out of a corrupted stock of part demons. Satan almost succeeded to make the prophecy of salvation disappear.

The second time, God appointed Israel to eliminate satanic half breeds from Canaan by conquest. The Israelites did not fully comply.

The great hailing and promotion of this “quantum leap” (the return of Giants) appears to contain a great amount of supernatural (demonic) motivation. Otherwise, who, in their right mind would welcome a huge influx of beings which are far stronger and far more intelligent than man, and who are fundamentally evil and historically bloodthirsty, cruel, brutal and competitive? Therefore, to all men still with an unaffected mind the return of GIANTS must remain a SECRET, or normal people will frantically oppose it. This certainly applies to the rank and file of Masonry as well, for obvious reasons. Today, man does have advanced weapons against any natural or materializing supernatural invasion.

The promises of godhood, strength, intelligence and all, will not apply to any existing human beings. They are ONLY FOR FUTURE HYBRIDS, the new half-demons. Human people, will be intended only as livestock, just as it was shown twice before, before the Flood of Noah and later in Canaan. Human beings were left for cannibalism, for food.

For the rank and file of World Masonry, to look forward toward the coming of hybrids, is actually like Germany looking forward to a horrible Communist occupation, or like Jews looking forward to the appearance of Nazis. 

The Smithsonian Establishment has been hiding or smashing and grinding up the bones of thousands of Nephilim Giants now for more than a century. They have destroyed or sequestered all written records of this global civilization of Giants. Only the orienting and design of pyramids and remaining stone structures still exhibit seemingly non-earthly knowledge.

What nobody tells you, is that these Giants were fierce cannibals, feeding on mankind, keeping men as cattle, as livestock. In any mingling of men and giants, it will always be total and absolute mastery of giants over men, every time. What did you expect? To avoid human resistance to their re-appearance all the information about them is really hidden and kept from you.

God saves humans, not beasts. The hybrids have no resurrection. Check the Bible. For a population of half-demons it would mean permanent separation from God, a world of devils, this time openly controlled by Satan. 

Good luck, Old Boy?



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print