Remain Positioned In Your God Ordained Work For You To Enjoy His Backing
by Ngozi Nwoke

Are you on your God ordained work? Many Christians are on other people's assignments leaving their own unattended. Being at the center of God's perfect plan for your life will always enable you to enjoy His backing and lifting. This article encourages you to remain positioned in your own assignment from God for you to enjoy His full backing.

They run like mighty men, they climb the wall like men of war; every one marches in formation, and they do not break ranks. They do not push one another; every one marches in his own column. Though they lunge between the weapons, they are not cut down - Joel 2:7-8 (NKJV).

He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it - I Thessalonians 5:24 (NKJV).

It is one thing to serve God and it's another to serve Him acceptably. Many Christians are fully engaged in one thing or the other, but the question is, "Is it acceptable unto the Father?" Some  of the Christians are engaged in their work basically for the money while some are engaged for money and recognition or power. Anything you are doing that is not commissioned by the Lord will not have His backing.

When you send yourself you will have to support yourself. You will provide and protect yourself. You will work with your limited wisdom and you can't go beyond your ability, which is grossly limited. You will find yourself struggling and frustrated in the process. You will work so much and have little or nothing to show for it. This is not God's best for you.

When someone is prospering in a particular work, it doesn't mean that you will prosper in it. So also, when someone is not doing well in a thing, it doesn't mean that when you do it, you will also not do well. The truth is that if God sends you to do a particular thing, you will exceedingly do well in it. Don't compare yourself with others, for it is foolishness to do so (2 Corinthians 10:12).

God is more than able to help you succeed in the work He ordained for you. When the Lord sends you, He will work with you (1 Thessalonians 5:24). He will go before you and be with you as long as you are following His instructions (Deuteronomy 31:8). He is interested in you being a good follower while He is the leader. He will never lead you astray, for His thoughts for you are not of evil but of peace, to give you a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11).

When you remain positioned in your God ordained assignment, you will enjoy His full backing. He will go before you and make every crooked path straight and destroy every barrier before you. He will open every closed-door against you and cause you to gain access to great treasures (Isaiah 45:1-3). However, you need to be patient to obtain the desired result (Hebrews 10:36), willing and obedient to eat the good of the land (Isaiah 1:19).

In John 21:1-19, Peter decided to return to his old work, which was fishing, but as before he toiled all night and caught nothing. But when Jesus came He instructed them on what to do and they caught a lot of fishes. However, Christ queried Peter's love for Him compared to hs love for fishing. When Peter, affirmed that he loved Him, Jesus asked him to return to his God ordained work, which was fishing for men for Christ. Looking at that story, the Lord made it clear that He is more than able to help Peter in a 'fish business' but it wasn't the work He had for him.

In conclusion, don't wish to be anywhere else other than where the Lord has ordained for you.  Peradventure, you are doing the wrong work, retrace your steps and return to your own assignment. It is only there that you will have the Lord's full backing and with patience you will have more than you can ever imagine or ask for (Matthew 6:33, Ephesians 3:20).

 



Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print