THAT OLD RUGGED CROSS
by Lewis E. Thomas

THAT OLD RUGGED CROSS
 
When you think about That Old Rugged Cross does a tear roll down your face?
Are you reminded of God's AMAZING GRACE?
 
When you think about That Old Rugged Cross of The Crucified...
Does it remind you of the terrible way that the precious Son of God died?
 
When you think about That Old Rugged Cross does it grip your heart and your soul?
Does it remind you of THE ONE who redeemed you and saved your soul?
 
When you think about That Old Rugged Cross where rusty spikes were driven through Jesus' hands and feet...
Do you lift your hands up to Heaven with great gratitude as you humbly weep?
 
When you think about That Old Rugged Cross do you think about what could have been...
Had Jesus not come down from Heaven to die there for "our" sins?
 
When you think about That Old Rugged Cross are you reminded of the Crown of Thorns that pierced his brow?
If not for That Old Rugged Cross how would you be living your life right now?
 
When you think about That Old Rugged Cross does it bring great joy to your soul?
"Knowing" That Old Rugged Cross is going to take you up to Heaven's Streets of Gold?
 
When you think about That Old Rugged Cross do you think about that precious blood that dripped from the body of "THE LAMB"?
Do you think about the "AWESOME LOVE" for us "displayed there" by the GREAT I AM?
 
When it comes to "THAT OLD RUGGED CROSS" where Jesus Christ died for all!
I wonder, Are you just another lost soul who "never" thinks about it at all?
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 7/5/2019
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print