INTENSITY
by Lewis E. Thomas

INTENSITY

 
Can you feel the "INTENSITY" in the air and out there on the Wind?
Can you feel the escalating and increasing "INTENSITY" of violence, evil, and Sin?
 
Can you feel the "INTENSITY" of something building up and getting ready to globally explode?
Can you feel that America and the rest of the world are headed down the "WRONG ROAD"?
 
INTENSITY IN STORMS, EARTHQUAKES, FLOODS, AND NATURAL DISASTERS!
THE BIRTHPAINS THAT RESULT FROM MAN FORSAKING HIS CREATOR AND HIS TRUE MASTER!
 
Can you see the "INTENSITY" of evil Humanism taking over our College Campuses and our Schools?
Turning our young students into Godless and Atheistic fools?
 
Can you see the "INTENSITY" of evil taking over the political realm today?
As politicians pass laws to give "SPECIAL RIGHTS" to the transgenders and gays?
 
Can you feel the "INTENSITY" of something telling you to prepare to meet thy God?
Do you think these questions concerning "INTENSITY" to be strange and odd?
 
Can you feel the "INTENSITY" out there on the Wind?
That the Church is about to be "raptured" and the unsaved judged for their Sins?
 
Can you feel the "INTENSITY" on that path you trod?
Can you feel the "INTENSITY" in the need to get your heart right with God?
 
Evil will increase in "INTENSITY" up to the very end of time!
I hope you've been moved by the "INTENSITY" of this little rhyme!
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 7/07/2019
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print