Real Socialism, Old Boy?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Socialism, Communism were benevolent, generous ideas, promising to care for all, from cradle to the grave. Most unfortunately, in practice, the exact opposite has been happening.

Even at home of “Our Democracy, Our Democracy”, the CRADLE, mentioned above, sometimes is sidetracked by abortion, by mercury and aluminum in killer vaccines for your kids, or worse, and the GRAVE is often moved closer to us with promoted cancer, promoted AIDS (privacy for carriers), poisoned environment, poisoned water and food, and so on.

What most people do not know, is that from their very inception Socialism and Communism were financed and supported by people of great wealth. Now, why would the rich want to share their wealth? The strange truth is that within socialistic governments EVERYBODY becomes impoverished, except the very rich.

The lesson learned is that under no circumstance can we trust our lives and essentials to any promises of the government or to whims of the money aristocracy. We can trust, for a reasonable chance to retain freedom and prosperity, ONLY in an environment containing a great number of very small INDEPENDENTS – a micro-middle-class, if you please.

Until some 150 years ago, America had a tremendous MINI-CLASS of INDEPENDENT small “masters”, tiny ranches, small shops, shoe makers, tailors, and so on. These provided an honorable and inexhaustible employment base as well as political stability to the nation. There is no unemployment among small masters.

Big Banking and Big Capital changed all that into an enormous, uprooted and disinherited class of completely dependent workers, a colossal national working pool of servants, hoping for a job from their super-rich masters. Historically such situations always ended in slavery. This time, due to automation and overcrowding, our noble “betters” don’t even want us as slaves. They want to kill us. Believe it or not.

Sounds crazy? It is. Unfortunately it’s also true. Have you heard of Georgia Guide-Stones? The honorable globalists erected enormous marble monoliths, bearing inscriptions of the “TEN COMANDMENTS of GLOBALISTS”, in 7 languages. Nobody knows who provided the money. The first Commandment is to “MAINTAIN THE EARTH’S POPULATION TO FEWER THAN 500 MILLION, in constant balance with nature”.  Since we have currently 7 000 million people on earth, this means a required reduction of over 93 % of earth’s population. If you doubt that, check it out on the internet.

OUR PUBLIC VOTE WAS, ORIGINALLY, VESTED ONLY IN INDEPENDENT MEN, 30 YEARS OF AGE OR MORE, OF GOOD SOCIAL REPUTE AND HOLDING PROPERTY. This kept America stable, free of horrid excesses, a land of the free and home of the brave.

Our electoral procedure was progressively diluted by reducing the voting age, by dropping the requirement of good repute and financial independence, by admittance of women to the polls, and so on. You can appreciate that voting grew this way more and more irresponsible. In some Latin countries voting became compulsory. Can you imagine a tidal wave of stupidity drowning the few sane voices left?

IRRESPONSIBLE VOTING IS LIKE GIVING AWAY THE VOTE DIRECTLY TO MASS MEDIA. They really decide how an ignorant voting will turn out.

Control of mass media (by ownership, the money aristocracy simply buying them out), constituted the end of any responsible and free American choice in elections. Irresponsible votes simply obey the propaganda of mass media. Today you can observe the results. Some say, that to give a child, or a hippy, or drug addict a vote may be as dangerous as to give them a bomb.

Today, our “glorious leaders” bleep about “our Democracy, our Democracy”.  How about restoring the American vote to responsible and free people, like we had before? To talk about “Democracy” under a privately controlled press and privately owned TV is idiotic.

 

What can be done? An armed revolution should be out of the question. The ruling elite is now too well prepared for it. But the Democratic Process can still be used to change laws and elect real Americans. Consider the following.

Construct a motivated, nationalistic, highly militant party. This will take considerable time. Start early. Insist on only two sides – the enemies of the people and the good people of America. Otherwise the new party will split into a zillion opposing factions.

Provide personal access to opponents, not only their pawns. Don’t stay on the receiving end alone. Use all the DEMOCRATIC and electoral machinery you can.

Disguised agents of the superrich will flock to your new party, to infiltrate the movement. (Send them to attack the superrich?} Be armed against traitors, infiltrators and future enemy “sleeping- agents”. Consider the CIA and FBI largely as a private MAFIA of the super-rich. Who do you suppose killed Pres. Kennedy, and why? How about the Twin Towers? Dangerous.

Try with all force to enter the mass broadcasting field. This is a key point. Mass publicity must be arranged for. Without it all effort is doomed.

Elect an American leader, not a Luciferian Lackey.

Appoint another 5 or more American judges to the Supreme Court, to have an American majority. In any national emergency (real or staged) seize the majority of mass media. Emergency Laws can neutralize Luciferian monopoly on propaganda.

If a major economic or other national calamity is being launched by the opposition, then consider this a big opportunity to obtain more power and influence.

Keep your real leadership invisible .Masons and Globalists can do it. So can you.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print